• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Hey!! I think... I just bred a Charmander with 31 IVs in each stat 0_0
    But i hate Charizard -_- lol

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Mmm... I didnt say im giving it away!! lol
    xD
    Charizard is ugly to me but i still want it since its my first bred with 31 IVs
    Ive never bred a pokemon with more then three 31

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    hi,s'up?...i was wandering what's wrong with my team,and i wanted that the guild help me...please,anyway here are the pokes:
    -infernape(it really sucks)
    -kingdra(one of the best water pk,for me...the best)
    -metagross
    -scizor
    -garchomp
    -electivire

i've only put the pokes and no their stats or anything else because i'm looking for a big and much better change...also as u can see,my pokemons(except for 1 or 2)has only 1 weakness(fatal,yeah but i pref 1 and no 11..don't u think?).anyway,try to help me please,because i want to win once!(every time i lose it's like if i got and F(or a 1 in my country)and really got me down(because that's make me think that my team sucksssssssssssss).so....uhhh if u want to help me i would be very VERY grateful.
    see ya!

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    hi,s'up?...i was wandering what's wrong with my team,and i wanted that the guild help me...please,anyway here are the pokes:
    -infernape(it really sucks)
    -kingdra(one of the best water pk,for me...the best)
    -metagross
    -scizor
    -garchomp
    -electivire

i've only put the pokes and no their stats or anything else because i'm looking for a big and much better change...also as u can see,my pokemons(except for 1 or 2)has only 1 weakness(fatal,yeah but i pref 1 and no 11..don't u think?).anyway,try to help me please,because i want to win once!(every time i lose it's like if i got and F(or a 1 in my country)and really got me down(because that's make me think that my team sucksssssssssssss).so....uhhh if u want to help me i would be very VERY grateful.
    see ya!

first of do you ev train? second theres a big weakness to ground i think. third i dont think you sohould have meta and scizor on the same team, but thats wat i think so...

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    ok,got it.but how do i change my team?.i was thinking in:
    -tyranitar
    -lucario
    -glaceon
    -salamance
    -dragonite
    -blissey
    -gengar
    -and any pk that u consider that i need

see ya!

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    ok,thankssssssss.but how do i change my team?,some pokemons that i was thinking were:
    -tyranitar
    -lucario
    -salamance
    -dragonite
    -gyarados(after today,i'm reconsireding this pk)
    -gengar
    -cyndaquil(last evo,i can't remember it's name LOL)
    -arcanine
    -alakazam
    -umbreon
    -spiritomb
    -and any pk that u consider i need...

again thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...seee ya!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back