• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    my team is the coolest!....my blaze is shiny and so is my sceptile

Sure it is :/

King -
    If you look at my pokemon they all revolve around one pokemon
    and they all have the same move *boom*

Electrode has a base 50 attack. Foretress does BOOM better. It has base 90 attack and can tank nearly any physical hit before it goes down

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    ok,thankssss for this guild!,check out my renewed team!:
    -lucario
    -metagross
    -kingdra
    -electivire
    -arcanine
    -garchomp

what do u think?this time EV TRAINEDDDDDDDDD

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    No movesets and no walls...That thing will get completely walled by Skarm/Bliss, a considerably metagame 'weak' combo. Lucario is the saving grace of that team.

You NEED walls on your team. Blissey does that job nicely.

EDIT: How did you EV train it in a few hours?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    awesome, download Shoddy and you can test out your new team against me.

@windy

Google search = WIN

@awesome

I'd remove Electivire and Arcanine for Blissey and Gliscor. You can also remove Metagross for Heatran if you'd like.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Download it. Type in "Pokemon Shoddy Battle" and download it off the home page.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    What do I think? It lacks any reliable walls really. Cradily gets Poisoned stalled by Blissey. Blaziken is an inferior Infernape really (unless you're using Agility, Reversal, etc...)

Armaldo is just....>.> Not that it's bad, just inferior to many things. Though I guess it's base 125 is pretty cool.

I dunno man, I haven't seen how you handle your team.

@awesome

Join official server. My name is Valantaro.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    ok,look i'm going to bed now,because i got oto go to school tomorrow(here are the 11PM,and i'm sleepy)so,i'll battle u tomorrow,thanks and sorry for bothering u(i will form a team,i'm not that stupid)

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    No movesets and no walls...That thing will get completely walled by Skarm/Bliss, a considerably metagame 'weak' combo. Lucario is the saving grace of that team.

You NEED walls on your team. Blissey does that job nicely.

EDIT: How did you EV train it in a few hours?

walls? no you dont NEED walls. I find it very easy to battle without walls. And before going on saying my opponent will just wall me. thats why there are mixed sweepers. So no you dont.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back