• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Hey people, so whats going on?
    well im not gonna stay long since im gonna go play brawl :P
    so yh, if there is anything you need then let me know via VM or PM

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    nothin much, im waiting for people to respond in the golden league since magmaman said its a clan now :\

PokeMaster13

Banned
    Years
    Bex, I'm currently in the RRC and just an Elite Four Trainer in the Golden League, not a GL clan member. Hopefully soon I will makke my own clan and I hope it and the RRC can be allies.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    lol, i think i agree with mo man, this is actually the first successful thing i've made, and with so many clans there might be 2 outcomes: 1. RRC will fall or 2. PC will not be allowed to have clans at all :\

PokeMaster13

Banned
    Years
    I plan to also put it on PE too. Also, I see where you guys are pointing, but if our clans were allies, we could still fight together in wars and tourneys.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    yeah aside from the fact that RRC has been asked to be an ally a lot, this could pose a problem guys

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    true but that would mean pretty much every clan would be my ally O.o

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    no more allies, it wont be fun and competitive if we ally everyone, the RRC will stay as it is now :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back