• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    say i wanted to breed a pokemon for the rrc members wat poke should it be

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    say i wanted to breed a pokemon for the rrc members wat poke should it be

celebi :laugh:

but hmmmm, let me see......and good wall/tank would be a good breed since our regular members seem to lack this

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    hmm a good wall/tank well off the top of my head i can think of swampert and togekiss

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Well..
    A Gyarados would be a Sweeper..
    A Empoleon with the correct moveset and Evs would be another Sweeper..
    So i will go iv and nature breeding Magikarps.
    Well that's what i'm doing for my team..

Mike Ukiuki@
    Sorry,man i wish i could help you though..

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    we were talking about wat poke i should breed for the rrc members and mukka suggested a wall/tank poke since some members lack those pokes but its still undecided which poke ill breed and for those of you wondering yes i iv breed nature breed and ill possibly do egg moves depending on the poke

Years
    Ok guys, from 20:00 gmt +1 I'll be ready for some battling and checking my message inbox every minute. Don't expect any tough fights, but I'll be using these to try different pokemon combo's and effects.

If you want to battle just PM me and I'll reply asap.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    hey

hey Lucario we need to find some time to battle, my clock is 6:21 pm I'm in the same time zone as Britain gmt 0 I think;) so pm me:D

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    For walls.... I vote Feebas because I have the worst time breeding those -_-
    I got one that had no IVs...

For sweepers... I vote NP Infernape because Infernape is the best ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    well nice to angela here posting :D but yes please do get your tourney match done asap, and since you are in opposite time zones with Lucario, your gonna have some trouble :P
    we'll see how it goes

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    uhh..hey guys i'm in a little trouble here...should i buy pokemon emerald and pokemon fire red?i really don't know!...because i can get any pokemon without needing them(by wi-fi)...so,please help me if u can...and please don't say just,"whatever..."because that not helping me at all.see ya!

PokeMaster13

Banned
    Years
    Hey Mukka, do you want me to open up a wing of the RRC on PE, if you guys want one, please tell me.

Also, awsome27, who won in your tourny battle? You or mintyfresh?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back