• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Posts

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • If you'd like to see a list of threads with recent posts there's a "New Posts" drop down menu next to "Live" and "Blogs." The location of this might differ slightly from theme to theme. I know for some themes the "New Posts" drop down is nowhere to be found so if you can't see this option on your current theme I'd suggest checking out other that you fancy but also have the option. I'm using the theme Sky High for reference at the moment which has the drop down menu and is pretty pleasing to the eye.

If you'd like to view threads that display the newest posts first (newest-oldest) on the other hand, then you can adjust that in your user options. You can find them if you click the "Controls" drop down menu just under your username and then click "Edit Options." Scroll down to "Thread Display Mode" and set it to "Linear - Newest First."

I hope this answers your question!

Back