• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Reception] Project PokéGrove

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
Years
  • I wish to participate in the next PPG game.

This sounds pretty cool so I'll keep an eye out once the first game is over.
    Please use the correct format used in the opening posts and from members above you. It's just a copy-paste, really.
    How about....

Rocket Admin Archer (-
    2)

During Day Time Rocket Admin Archer is a civilian
    During Nightime, Rocket Admin Archer acts as a Rocket
    Rocket Admin Archer may use his night move "Backlash" to send a tap to everyone who used a night move on him.

I can't wait!

just because there is only 3 rocket types and 6 townspeople I made this :)

If this is accepted please don't make me Archer, because then people might know because I suggested it.
    Roles are distributed randomly...so don't worry. I'll add your suggestion but not as Archer's.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    one thing I don't understand-if the rockets act as civilians, and the civilians vote, can't the rockets team up and vote people off?
    or do the rockets not know who their comrades are?
    Also if you want this

Rocket Scientist
    (Night 2)

(no pun intended XD)
    During daytime, the Rocket Executive acts as a civilian.
    During nighttime, the Rocket Executive is a Rocket.
    Night Move-Propaganda. The Rocket Scientist may select one player and force them to vote for another player, the player actually has their memory drained by Porygon2 (again no pun intended) but the player that was hit with the Rocket Scientist's night move's vote is actually what the Scientist chose him to vote for.

Last edited:

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • cool, can i join in. Cant wait to play
    If you want, of course. There are two more places for game one.

Sorry for that. Anyways,
    I wish to participate to the next PPG game.
    No problem. Added.
    one thing I don't understand-if the rockets act as civilians, and the civilians vote, can't the rockets team up and vote people off?
    or do the rockets not know who their comrades are?
    Also if you want this

Rocket Scientist
    (Night 2)

(no pun intended XD)
    During daytime, the Rocket Executive acts as a civilian.
    During nighttime, the Rocket Executive is a Rocket.
    Night Move-Propaganda. The Rocket Scientist may select one player and force them to vote for another player, the player actually has their memory drained by Porygon2 (again no pun intended) but the player that was hit with the Rocket Scientist's night move's vote is actually what the Scientist chose him to vote for.
    Look, first of all, the Rockets know who they are, so of course they can vote off others on day, since everyone else is an enemy to them. However, their targets should prioritize over the Heroes and not civilians.

And for your suggestion and any future suggestions: Only use default pokemon moves please, and Propaganda is not viable at all.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    ^so basically if a couple people vote for the same person you can distinguish them as a group, meaning ganging up isn't the best idea. Are the rockets minority btw?

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • ^so basically if a couple people vote for the same person you can distinguish them as a group, meaning ganging up isn't the best idea. Are the rockets minority btw?
    The rockets are always minority. You never know about grouping, especially early on, you will see ingame.

Back