• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolored Stitch and a CG ^_^ and I am your new mod too ^_^

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Well ya, I am your new moderator. I ish teh Atsuji. I already do that art competitions and now i get to control you (XD Im kidding) Well play nice and reply because my threads never get replies ;-; =p

Picture 1:
    Recolored Stitch ^_^
    I found a picture of stitch and colored it using the way Orange taught me ^_^

Picture 2:
    I inked a picture on paper, scanned it and reinked it with bezier anatalis ^^ (big words.... small mind for meh =p ) Im proud.. heck even Sandra liked it. Not too cute but Not too bad of quality eather ^_^

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Hey Brandon, Wow i gota say that theses are really good i love the coloring of Stitch it's sooo cute!! and the other pic which im thinking it's you am i right :) Is also cool
    oh, and btw do ya act have red like that in your hair XD.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Well I want to grow out my hair.. dye it dirty blond and add red tips ^^ its my goal for ... probably may june-ish

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Wow, they're so cute! XD Great job, Atsuji! ;P

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Of course I'm seen them already, Tsuji. =P Anyway, they're still cute, but I still think the sunburst effect is blocking your beautiful coloring job. n.n() *L* *Beats it off with a stick* Shoo! Shoo@

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I like best the your self=portrait picture ^_^ Very kawaii! You're pretty good at this :) Wait a minute.. Did Kima tell you her secret?! xD jk

*gets killed by pictures*

Back