• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolors & Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
  • Sider's Sprites

Hey guys I've been working on all aspects of spriting. This time I was trying out making a fusion Pokemon/ Fakemon using Rapidash and Ho-oh. Trying to make a special evo for Rapidash. Please let me know what you think. Please offer constructive criticism so I might further my knowledge so I can offer up something better next time. If anyone has any requests please offer up a mix of pokes and which pallet you'd want me to use. I can say while I'd be happy to give it a try, I can't promise it'll be what you're looking for and depending on difficulty I may or may not try it =]

Thanks,
    -Sider

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    Did this say this was your first fusion? That's really impressive for a first. Keep up those fusions!;)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sorry friend, but you've gotta have at least three examples to open up a gallery. I'll leave this open for a while, so please add two more when you get a chance! :)

edit: I sincerely just spent the better part of an hour trying to merge this thread with the newly authored Recolors & Fusions thread. I created it for the purpose of moving this thread, and any future ones, into that thread so members who want to showcase their work but don't have enough to qualify for a gallery can post them regardless. Well, to my great dismay, the forum is not letting me. I don't know why, perhaps a hiccup in the system, something one my end, maybe the attachment. I will be inquiring hstaff about the matter, but I digress.

In the meantime, bear with my while I wait and see how my efforts pay off. You'll notice your thread title has changed; this is due to my latest attempt which was so far away from what I've ever done to combine threads that I barely understood it.

Sider, I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, but I'm going to close this thread until I figure out this thread merging malfunction. Please post your sprite in the Recolors & Fusions Thread and I will do everything in my power to make sure that you continue to enjoy your experience at PC. Contact me if you have any issues and I'll help however possible. And again, you have my apologies.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back