• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maco

learning the ropes...
Years
  • I hope I'm in the right place...

Anyway, I've tried my hand at fusions, please comment:

I like your Charidactyl :P

Years
  • My first revamp:

Original --> New
    And another, this one was a bit more difficult to get the shading right:

I'm practicing my shading/outlining at the moment so that I can move on to my own scratch sprites (my first scratch had some nasty outlines :P).

The Charmander is great! You did a great job with the reflections of light and shadows. The Charmeleon is good too, but the eyeball seems too small compared to the original. I would also consider adding more contrast with the shadows on it, as you did with the Charmander.

Great job!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    I am a relatively new spriter, please dont laugh, but do crictique my Winter Noctowl and Blaziquaza!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2014
    Some mightyena recolours.I hope the last one looks like a steel type.

Jappio

Prophet of Lightning
    Years
  • New splice sheet finally. A bunch of different things this time around. A good number made for contests actually, something that had been motivating my splicing and junk for awhile. I'm probably going to settle down a bit and return to my various projects hopefully. The trainer is actually probably going to be my top of E4 for my region.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2014
    Jappio,I like your arcanine+lugia fusion,the 2 torterra and,the best of all i think,the electric ariados.

.YAS.

Media > Gaming
    Years
  • @Jappio. I love your "Azurill + Spoink"s (especially the one to the right:))
    the "Drifblim + Koffing" was pretty awesome too

@Magmorspriter. I think they're cool, they kinda make me think of superheros (and that's never a bad thing! ^^), but I don't know if purple fits that well with the rest of Noctowl, especially if it's a winter Noctowl... Other than that, it looks cool :). The Blaziquaza (I love that name, there are some many z:s ) is great though. ^^

Thought I'd post my cute little fusion while I'm here
    I think I'm gonna call him...Bob

Last edited:

PikachuFanForever

Pikachu Kid
    Years
  • My sprites!

Here are my sprites, feel free to comment ^^ I put them in the order I made them.

Please comment. Don`t steal!!

Edit: Don`t write bad comments I have been working hard and I`m only a begginier. Thanks ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • not very good. and try to put them in an 80x80 frame

the first:
    Rattatas whiskers aren't black, fix that
    also, it looks like you double outlined it
    tail looks unnaturally placed(it looks like it is coming from its back)

2nd:
    the head isn't attached, it looks like half of the head is cut off
    not much visible shading(if any)

3rd:
    good, but no (visible) shading

4th:
    neck isn't attached naturally
    head looks HUGE
    looks like you just covered espeons head with girafarigs

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Don't forget that this will get closed, because they are fusions.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • Don't forget that this will get closed, because they are fusions.

Can you please look at the one who opened this topic? Yes, it's opened by the MOD of the pixelart section. Reason? Look at the first post in the topic and you will see this is so new guys can show their stuff and such so threads with many sprites that are worked in details don't get the trouble of geting ignored.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2014
    I present you angelo and diablo mew,a charmeleon+grovyle fusion,an ice type moltres and a......doduo preevolution?

Years
  • Can you please look at the one who opened this topic? Yes, it's opened by the MOD of the pixelart section. Reason? Look at the first post in the topic and you will see this is so new guys can show their stuff and such so threads with many sprites that are worked in details don't get the trouble of geting ignored.
    the post i commented on used to be a fp for her thread, but one of the mods moved it, and apperanlty our posts also.

not to take away the purpose of the thread:

Iarama

RMXP User
    Years
  • Muffin it looks good almost looks like the real thing unless it is jk. I really like those but you might want to reshape the second guy's shirt a little where it sticks out past his pants.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    This is one of my Fusions. I can't remember all the pokemon I used, some were electrivire, tangrowth, magmortar, sharpedo, dusknoir, ludicolo, rhyperior and swalot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back