• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikoBelic999

Friendly Hometown Mugger....XD
Years
  • Well here he is The finished and shaded Hoppil
    So wadya think NikoBellic?
    from 1-10

Sorry I haven't been here to reply, I was busy for awhile.

I'd say an eight, because it looks better with the line Shading, and the other shading, but the Pikachu face isn't colored like the rest. I also found some black lines at the bottom that was irregular, fix that.

Kratos184

pokémon heart gold is cool
    Years
  • Recolours and Fusions Thread

I accidentally made it too big.

That thing is genius! really awesome.

I made this because I like my pokémon heartgold team very much.
    What do you think?
    It's: Meganium, Ampharos, Magmortar, Honchkrow, Snorlax and Poliwrath.

chillj

Not active anymore.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    Some additions to the Pikachu evolutions

I got bored and put some addition's onto Pichu's evo. chain and I wanted to show all of em' off. The sprite pic. is attatched to this post.

AuraGaurdian

Protector of auras
    Years
  • suits me fine.

Sorry I haven't been here to reply, I was busy for awhile.

I'd say an eight, because it looks better with the line Shading, and the other shading, but the Pikachu face isn't colored like the rest. I also found some black lines at the bottom that was irregular, fix that.

Well Im pretty happy with that I went from 3 to 8 so yeah woohoo

btw:its a marril face not a pikachu one :P

Heh the magnecarp is funny lol!;)

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Well I saw some pokemon green sprites and i thought what if they were colored? well i did it.

Heres the bulbasaur line:
    and pidgey

Last edited:

blaze_the_cat

Entire team is babies!
    Years
  • I like them.

I did something along those lines, except i took the Red/Blue Koffing Sprite, and made it look newer.

Edit:

Just finished this. I call it Grosseler.

Last edited:

AuraGaurdian

Protector of auras
    Years
  • Well look on the bright side as soon as pokemon Black and White come out u got urself more than 100 new sprites to play with:D
    But until that day Im sure theres something to be recolored,revamped,fused,devamped or whatever happens to float ur boat until then surely u havent done everything or u could play the fusion game in pixel projects:)
    thats always fun if u have nothing to do so Im sure u can think of something;)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Personally, though the color schemes were bad, i liked the poses of the Pokemon sprites in G/S/C better than HG/SS (Not to mention they had two different sprites varied by G and S, sometimes C) So I thought I might try to revamp Blastoise's Silver Sprite to look more 4th generation like but in the same position.

Here is the result.

REVAMPED ORIGINAL

I tried incorporating the three color span of each part of Blastoises, instead of the two color. So for most of it, I inserted places for the third color. It looked like I picked good places for it, plus i took out the places where they had diagonal dot shades and just made them a solid color, like 4th Generation.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011

I don't know exactly why it's so good. Maybe since I tried recoloring the outlines, or maybe it's because it's one of the smalleer sprites I worked with. Or maybe I was so bored, I managed depict each flaw in the old sprite, but this has to be my best piece yet.

I actually tried a little harder for this one and it worked.

I would appreciate some feedback, if it's alright.

:)

blaze_the_cat

Entire team is babies!
    Years
  • Rate you say?

They are cool, but if the background was transparent, it would be insanely cool.

Thorns:Im confused, the left one is the new one, right? It looks really cool if it is.

And to add content:

Kabutonyte wants a hug.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I'll post again to clear any confusion.

The left one is the one I recolored and the right one is the original Silver sprite.

If HeartGold and SoulSilver revamped the srites of the older games (P.S, Gold and Silver had complete different sprites from another, making these games very unique.), I think this is what togepi would of looked like in SoulSilver.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    My first sprite ever was this:

Then i decided to do something harder. Heres my progress pic.

What are your opiniouns? Any tips?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back