• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    WARNING: Huge pics in spoilers!
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2012
    ultimate starters

Fire= Pokabu+Quilava+Charmeleon+Combusken
    Water=Wartortle+Crocnaw+Marshtomp+Prinplup
    Grass= Ivysaur+Bayleef+Grovyle+Grotle+Tsutaaja

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Here's a preview of the project of mine I picked back up XD If you want to see all the Sinnoh ones, I posted them a few months ago in this forum :P Decided to work on Kanto this time. I intend to finish all of them eventually, XD

... the Pidgey Line was by far the hardest ones to do thus far. So many parts of them were pretty much blended into each other on a pixel level, and it took forever to figure out what was chest, what was wing, what was leg, etc. XD

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
    my sprites

Here are some of my sprites: I am currently making more:
    Feralidactyl
    Goronix
    ELEMENTON, ALL HOENN LEDGENDS TOGETHER
    Aikachu aipom and pikachu
    Molgia
    Elechamp
    Esbreon, how else do you merge epeon and umbreon?

More in next update :D

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Strikit Spriting

I'm a fairly new spriter looking for criticism and room for improvement, as well as a way to showcase my sprites. So far all I've been able to do is recolors, trainers, trainer cards, and fusions, but I'm working on fakemon. When that happens I'll be looking for feedback on that too.

Spoiler:

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
    Years
    Fakemon Splices

I am making a thread for all my fakemon splices.

This is an evolution of Tustaja.This one is a Grass/ Dragon dual type. It is desinged to look like a prince because Tustaja looks Regal. This is my first splice.

This is a final evolution of Tustaja. It is also Grass/ Dragon. It is desinged to look like a king-dragon. This is my second splice.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    my first fusions :D

Shadrom: Absol + Houndoom + Darkrai + Dusknoir + Aron.
    Minotauros: Mashamp + Tauros.
    Netalicor: Steelix + Arbok + Donphan + Metang.
    Donrsparce: Gyarados + Dunsparce + Swellow.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Well I did this project along tiome ago back when my brother was in the hostipal. (prob the last time i knida fused.)

Well for everyone i know/care about i made a fuse of them. Their choice of pokemon or not. Well heres for a friend at school :)

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
    Here are some of my sprites, I'm away from my computer so I won't be able to post more for a while
    Feralidactyl is one of my fags, as he was the first out of the batch
    Goronix, pure gorybyss and onix
    ELEMENTON, ALL HOENN LEDGENDS TOGETHER, MY FAV
    Aikachu aipom and pikachu, he will be your starter lol, I don't like this sprite of mine, it's not too good
    Molgia
    Elechamp
    Esbreon, how else do you merge epeon and umbreon?

Hey, can I get some feedback??? I posted these a while ago and I haven't gotten anything, thx, red :D

Years
    These ones stand out to me for a few reasons. The first two have some outline consistencies they need to work out. The first one's ears have a very light outline compared to the body's. The second has the opposite problem. This is where a little bit of scratch work would come in handy to make the blend more seamless.

And on the electrode I just don't like that the arms and legs are both behind it. I would expect one arm and one leg to do that, but not both. The left leg is clearly leaning forward so it should look like it's connected to somewhere on the front of the body.

akaFilanachi

Turtles....
    Years
    Filanachi Sprites

I used to make sprites while back and I decided that I would show some of my old work. I may get back into making sprites, but I'm not sure.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

y stri

Got no theme right now.
    Years
    Electricmudkip's Sprites/Pixel Art

I made some sprites, so yeah. I have problems shading, but I'm okay at everything else.

Fusions

Scratches

Cel-Shades

Pixel-Overs

Overshades

PS:
    The Torchic with ears is the beta version of Torchic.

So... please review these!

Years
    Merging Kiyoshi's thread into the fusions thread since the main PA forum is reserved for threads with scratch work.

As you mentioned, the second sprite, Daphne, could use a little work on the face. I feel like there is too much nose, personally, and the mouth is a little too long.

Edit: also merging Electricmudkip's thread since all but the blue one kind of edit or another.

Your shading is actually pretty good as far as the mechanics go. It might not look completely realistic in terms of where the light would actually fall, but it gives them sense of depth and that's half of what good shading does, I think.

Last edited:

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Merging Kiyoshi's thread into the fusions thread since the main PA forum is reserved for threads with scratch work.

As you mentioned, the second sprite, Daphne, could use a little work on the face. I feel like there is too much nose, personally, and the mouth is a little too long.

Oops, thanks for fixing that :3

Yeah, if you didn't notice already, Gary is her head base, and I didn't really make much of a difference besides a jaw edit.

I sorta like how her outfit came out, though! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back