• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Discussions: Recreating my previous hack into HeartGold

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    After my proud mod that I made for Emerald that is loosely based on Colosseum double battle and among other aspects that are improved for better gameplay pacing and a bit of challenge, I have decided to integrate those ideas into HeartGold next.

There are some complications with hacking DS games. First is the accessibility and limited functions on how they are "decomped" for ease of access. And second, there is a known bug with double battle, but the duplication is my temporarily solution. But l won't get into the further details. I also wanted to replace Lyra with Kris, so I do not know where to find the resources for the sprites.

I want to see your thoughts on how my hack would be compatible with Pokemon games on the DS over from GBA. Link to my Emerald: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10526109#post10526109

Last edited:
    Back