• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recruiting a singer for a Pokemon Parody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2014
    Hey, I need help with something awesome! (I hope)

As it says I require the assistance of someone who can sing. I have the lyrics written and up for collaboration, and I'll attempt to do the instrumentals, and if I can't I'll take care of that on a later date :3

The song? Thanks for the Memories

The band? Fallout Boy

They lyrics? To prevent them from being stolen, I'd like to save this until I have someone willing. and the second I'm able to hear your voice, we can get to work :)

If you're interested hit me up on Skype or down below! I'm available on weekends, but message me to say Hi and who you are in case I'm on otherwise :)

Thanks for your time! :D

oops, forgot to mention my Skype name :P it's liam.gongaware

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there DaedricSheep (love your username) and welcome to PC. Unfortunately.. I don't really think this is much related to art at all. :( This section is for the showcasing and discussing of visual arts.

I suggest you try the General Entertainment section, although I'm not sure if there's specifically a place for requesting partners for a song. You may be better asking someone with an orange or red username. If it turns out more activity will be generated in A&D, than I'll open this back up for you. :)

Good luck! I hope you find what you're looking for!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back