• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Binary] RECRUITMENT FOR Pokemon Unknown

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2021
    Hello there! Glad to meet you, I am TheDiamondMiner. I am creating a Pokemon binary ROM hack, its name Is Pokemon Unknown. I am currently in need of members who will help me with this hack, I am looking forward to people who wanna help me. I would be grateful for your help

Base Rom
    Spoiler:

Positions i am recruiting for
    Spoiler:

My contribution
    Spoiler:

List of features
    Spoiler:

Screen Shot
    Spoiler:

Others
    Spoiler:

StoryLine
    Spoiler:

Screen Shots
    Spoiler:

Thank you for helping me :) [ Edit sorry if my grammar is wrong ]

Last edited:
    Years
    Uh hi mr.(idk your name) i have done some mapping in the past and I'll be more than happy to help you if you are interested.and my strong side is fire red hacking so give me a shot at it please and please do note i don't need credits for my work

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2021
    Hello Green Playz. You can call me TDM that's what everyone calls me :). Yep! I am interested I will be happy to have you! [ sorry if my grammar sucks..] BTW Sorry for the late reply. Here join the discord

- https://discord.gg/6TKqcWZF3K

- Ping me when you join so that I can add you to the Dev team. Thanks for helping :)

Back