• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Red Alert!

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2004
    Hey pokemaniacs!I need a little help over here.The thing is,I play japanese Leaf Green,I'm macedonian and I don't understand a word japanese.So could somebody explain me what's the problem when getting the Rock Smash attack (it's HM 06 isn't it?).

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    well i have a fire red patch if u want that

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2004
    I have Fire Red too but I started Leaf Green.Anyway if you can send it to my e-mail or just give me the link to it.tnx anyway

aki1

forget your fears
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Actually, most of us aren't Japanese. ^^; We just guess what we're doing, someone also wrote a guide. XD

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    um look in the pokemon fire red trans thread

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2004
    I know that most of you (now us :)) aren't japanese but I want somebody to tell me why the HM 06 doesn't appear in the TM/HM case?Is it actually supposed to be there or is it HM at all?Please help...

Tweak

I know that most of you (now us :)) aren't japanese but I want somebody to tell me why the HM 06 doesn't appear in the TM/HM case?Is it actually supposed to be there or is it HM at all?Please help...

You get it on Island #2, in the hot springs this old man gives it to you. This is also the same island you can get Moltres. after you get HM06, it'll appear in your TM/HM case.

=D check the "Webmaster's Discussion" section for PC, i've posted a link to my guide there.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2004
    You get it on Island #2, in the hot springs this old man gives it to you. This is also the same island you can get Moltres. after you get HM06, it'll appear in your TM/HM case.

I know I took it earlier this day.I thought the father of the girl I rescued should give it to me but It's alright,I found it (I caught Moltres too)
    tnx anyway

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2004
    Hmmm...guys?I have another problem...I suppose other people as well downloaded the Leaf Green rom from Amardu so can anyone give me a patch cus after I beat the Champion a new game begins not the same I played...Please help!

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2004
    I know that now I'm up to the Rainbow Islands but it's impossible to go there.When I beat my Rival (the champion) and I watch the credits a completely new game is started.I can't continue the same game in which I defeated the Champion.

Tweak

i think there is a patch or way to save because many people have reached islands 4-9? i beleive. most current patches posted don't work.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2004
    Slave, you shouldn't double post.
    Sorry that's a stupid mistake.I won't do it again.
    PS I promise :)

Anyway I downloaded a patch and it didn't work...Can somebody explain to me what EXACTLY happens after defeating the champion?

SwedishPoke-fan

My new profile: CYNDAQUIL
    Years
  • SlaveZero said:
    Hey pokemaniacs!I need a little help over here.The thing is,I play japanese Leaf Green,I'm macedonian and I don't understand a word japanese.So could somebody explain me what's the problem when getting the Rock Smash attack (it's HM 06 isn't it?).
    I have it on Fore Red, i think you need a new badge...

But i have all 3 drinks that i buy at the top of the super-market but the Guard don't let me pass! What should i do, i'm not remember! :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2004
    That's fine don't worry I already beat the completed the 7 islands....And bout the guards make sure you've done EVERYTHING.I don't really remember what was there to do but go yo Fuschia gym and then I think you'll be able to go to Saffron City and go to Silph Co.
    btw while in Fuschia you could catch a Dratini (or a Dragonair) in the Safari Zone.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • SwedishPoke-fan said:
    I have it on Fore Red, i think you need a new badge...

But i have all 3 drinks that i buy at the top of the super-market but the Guard don't let me pass! What should i do, i'm not remember! :(

you need to get the Tea from the old woman in celadon mansion...

Back