• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red/Blue remakes on 3DS

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • Reposting my visitor message to you...

Man, Gen 6 really did a number on the games' timeline, didn't it?

In a sense, they already wrote themselves in a corner when they chose to set XY during B2W2 and didn't completely hit the reset button like they did way back with the original RSE.

I'm sure GF already knew that remaking RSE would require another "reboot" of sorts, since the games take place before GSC/HGSS on the timeline and were, themselves, the original reboot. But, on the other hand, I don't think GF was entirely sure on how to do this.

The easy way out would've been to just hit the reset button with XY and set it during the same time as Gens 1 and 3, but then, they ran the risk of alienating more people, especially when you consider how soon XY came out after B2W2. That was obviously something GF was trying to avoid.

In short, GF didn't plan this new timeline out. At all. :sideways:

(And, that's not even considering the fact that they may have already screwed things up by introducing new Megas in ORAS and not patching them to exist in XY.)

I really wonder how they messed it up...it seems like XY was meant to continue the timeline established by Gen III prior to ORAS retconing that. It makes me ask if perhaps GF had already finished XY's story before thinking up ORAS'...there's a lot of contradictions of XY in ORAS that makes me think so.

Actually if I had gotten my way and ORAS had appeared at the end of the Generation they could have made it so that the Kalos games were the end and then have the remakes cut off from the Gen III-XY'Z' timeline and make a new one where the next gen games would pick up by taking place a couple of months after ORAS and then they could've remade Kanto which would also be a few months after ORAS (perhaps the explosion in the Cave of Origin could have caused the sudden discovery of more mons in regions far from Hoenn).

Anyways since the anime seems to have hints of remakes prior to them happening perhaps the manga does too.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Because the Gen 7 Pokemon's existence itself will retcon the Pokemon known in Gen VI if it (or a game in Gen VII) takes place prior to XY like how RS(E) retconed the Pokemon known by Gen II's time with FrLg cementing the retcon with Gen III mons appearing when they shouldn't have been known. Meanwhile Gen II built on Gen I's known Pokemon as it was in the future, like wise Gens IV and V built on the known Pokemon from Gen III as the gens were after one another in the timeline (XY itself does this, and likely prior to ORAS Gen VI originally going to be part of said timeline). It'll be fine if a Gen 7 game took place after XY but as soon as one introduces something in between ORAS and XY, or even during like Gen I (and to some extent B2W2) remakes would and allow it to have Gen VII mons it'll retcon the known mons established by the time XY take place, more so than Megas do.

This may be a bit beside your point, but doesn't "retcon" mean that a new bit of story replaces an older one? If these are alternate timelines like Zinnia suggests, wouldn't that mean that nothing has actually been replaced?

Any contradictions between different games would be because their events happen in slightly different universes. And just because the other timelines aren't the setting of the most recent games doesn't mean that the events of those timelines stop being true.

(And, that's not even considering the fact that they may have already screwed things up by introducing new Megas in ORAS and not patching them to exist in XY.)

Who knows. ORAS (the user) mentioned that there are some contradictions between ORAS and XY, but those contradictions could also be hints to there being various "smaller" branches in each timeline.

Like these two, which I've posted before:

Spoiler:

That could mean there is a branch that contains XY (where Mega Evolution is only seen in Kalos), and another that contains ORAS and a slightly different XY (where Sycamore was contacted by Cozmo and knows Mega Evolution has happened outside Kalos).

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • I think it would be an interesting play to use the X&Y engine, but utilize an 8-Bit style. You'd get that 3D feel and also get an interesting glance at what could be done with the game. I think it would be intriguing to watch how the Pokémon could turn out . Of course, some people might not appreciate a sepia/black and white filled land, so of course it'd be an item much akin to the GB Sounds item in HG and SS.

Years
  • This may be a bit beside your point, but doesn't "retcon" mean that a new bit of story replaces an older one? If these are alternate timelines like Zinnia suggests, wouldn't that mean that nothing has actually been replaced?

Any contradictions between different games would be because their events happen in slightly different universes. And just because the other timelines aren't the setting of the most recent games doesn't mean that the events of those timelines stop being true.

Who knows. ORAS (the user) mentioned that there are some contradictions between ORAS and XY, but those contradictions could also be hints to there being various "smaller" branches in each timeline.

Like these two, which I've posted before:

Spoiler:

That could mean there is a branch that contains XY (where Mega Evolution is only seen in Kalos), and another that contains ORAS and a slightly different XY (where Sycamore was contacted by Cozmo and knows Mega Evolution has happened outside Kalos).
    Well what I was saying is that Gen VII would have to happen at a different timeline than Gen VI if Gen VII includes Kanto remake as the presense of Gen VII mons in Kanto would be too big of a contradiction and would establish another major branch to the timeline like how Gen III and Gen VI did.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    I really wonder how they messed it up...it seems like XY was meant to continue the timeline established by Gen III prior to ORAS retconing that. It makes me ask if perhaps GF had already finished XY's story before thinking up ORAS'...there's a lot of contradictions of XY in ORAS that makes me think so.

Yeah, I'd say that's exactly the case. GF probably knew that they would eventually have to remake RSE, and they (hopefully) should've known that a RSE remake wouldn't be possible without hitting the reset button and establishing a new timeline (since you can't put RSE remakes in the same timeline as Gens 3-5 without contradicting FRLG/HGSS/DPP/BW/B2W2), but it's obvious that they didn't know exactly how to handle this.

It makes me wonder whether or not ORAS were actually originally planned as sequels (taking place at the same time as B2W2 and XY) and were changed to being remakes later in development. The Delta Episode postgame story (which plays out like a sequel) seems to suggest this.

Anyways since the anime seems to have hints of remakes prior to them happening perhaps the manga does too.
    Spoiler:

Remake hints in the anime, huh?

Well, I remember that a supposed hint towards FRLG in AG was May obtaining a Bulbasaur, and a hint towards HGSS in DP was Dawn obtaining a Cyndaquil. Marina (based on the Gen 2 female PC) also appeared on the cover of a magazine in a DP episode. As for ORAS hints, well, the main cast of XY has a similar set up to the main cast of AG, with a tag-along younger sibling (albeit, this time a girl and related to the male companion, instead of the other way around).

There's also some possible Gen 1 hints in XY, too. Ash's newest redesign makes him look more similar to Red's FRLG look (merged with a bit of Calem's design), and Serena is said to be Ash's childhood friend from Pallet Town. The (English) XY theme is also a remix of the show's original theme song.

And just because the other timelines aren't the setting of the most recent games doesn't mean that the events of those timelines stop being true.

Of course, not. Even the setting of the original RBY/GSC is still 100% true and canon. However, the older timelines aren't GF's priority anymore (hence, the reason why we won't get sequels to any of the pre-XY games anytime soon). Otherwise, they'd have to remove Fairies and Megas from the games, which probably won't go over too well with many people.

In other words, the games' timeline is a mess. GF really didn't think this one through all too well.

I think it would be an interesting play to use the X&Y engine, but utilize an 8-Bit style. You'd get that 3D feel and also get an interesting glance at what could be done with the game. I think it would be intriguing to watch how the Pokémon could turn out . Of course, some people might not appreciate a sepia/black and white filled land, so of course it'd be an item much akin to the GB Sounds item in HG and SS.

Yeah... no. 8-bit music is one thing, but 8-bit graphics are another. Most people would want to see Gen 1 in gorgeous 3D, not ugly, blotchy sprites.

Years
  • Yeah, I'd say that's exactly the case. GF probably knew that they would eventually have to remake RSE, and they (hopefully) should've known that a RSE remake wouldn't be possible without hitting the reset button and establishing a new timeline (since you can't put RSE remakes in the same timeline as Gens 3-5 without contradicting FRLG/HGSS/DPP/BW/B2W2), but it's obvious that they didn't know exactly how to handle this.

It makes me wonder whether or not ORAS were actually originally planned as sequels (taking place at the same time as B2W2 and XY) and were changed to being remakes later in development. The Delta Episode postgame story (which plays out like a sequel) seems to suggest this.

Remake hints in the anime, huh?

Well, I remember that a supposed hint towards FRLG in AG was May obtaining a Bulbasaur, and a hint towards HGSS in DP was Dawn obtaining a Cyndaquil. Marina (based on the Gen 2 female PC) also appeared on the cover of a magazine in a DP episode. As for ORAS hints, well, the main cast of XY has a similar set up to the main cast of AG, with a tag-along younger sibling (albeit, this time a girl and related to the male companion, instead of the other way around).

There's also some possible Gen 1 hints in XY, too. Ash's newest redesign makes him look more similar to Red's FRLG look (merged with a bit of Calem's design), and Serena is said to be Ash's childhood friend from Pallet Town. The (English) XY theme is also a remix of the show's original theme song.

Of course, not. Even the setting of the original RBY/GSC is still 100% true and canon. However, the older timelines aren't GF's priority anymore (hence, the reason why we won't get sequels to any of the pre-XY games anytime soon). Otherwise, they'd have to remove Fairies and Megas from the games, which probably won't go over too well with many people.

In other words, the games' timeline is a mess. GF really didn't think this one through all too well.

Yeah... no. 8-bit music is one thing, but 8-bit graphics are another. Most people would want to see Gen 1 in gorgeous 3D, not ugly, blotchy sprites.

I think that the Delta Episode reading like a sequel was due to Emerald itself reading like a sequel (Wallace being champion seems like a referrence to GSC only it's a reversal of Blue's situation) while in reality being an alternate timeline where Steven went away earlier (ORAS does a good job at showing the inbetween part that likely occured prior to Emerald...funny the Delta Episode also reads as a prequel to Emerald...)

Well they could make a game with nice sprites. Sprite art is in. I do think that they should remake Kanto in 3D though, while Hoenn was treated in Gen IV-V by bulbapedia as the only region not in 3D Gen I Kanto should've been counted too, seeing how it's layout is different from future Kanto.

Years
  • Well what I was saying is that Gen VII would have to happen at a different timeline than Gen VI if Gen VII includes Kanto remake as the presense of Gen VII mons in Kanto would be too big of a contradiction and would establish another major branch to the timeline like how Gen III and Gen VI did.

So is it canon that the new Pokémon introduced in each generation are all recently discovered at the time those games take place? I thought that was only done in GSC, or only with some Pokémon in the later games.

I actually thought it was pretty nice. This apparent mess could actually be leading to some reveal that we haven't thought of yet.

And even if it isn't, it at least lets us imagine the events of every Pokémon game happening with different backgrounds, without the need to retcon or contradict anything. Which I still think is great.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    I think that the Delta Episode reading like a sequel was due to Emerald itself reading like a sequel (Wallace being champion seems like a referrence to GSC only it's a reversal of Blue's situation) while in reality being an alternate timeline where Steven went away earlier (ORAS does a good job at showing the inbetween part that likely occured prior to Emerald...funny the Delta Episode also reads as a prequel to Emerald...)

Well, in the previous timeline, Emerald mostly overwrote RS, as all references to the Hoenn games in later Gens pointed back to Emerald instead of RS (with the lone exception of Steven's appearance in HGSS, which was more unclear... I think he was mostly just in HGSS for fanservice purposes instead of story reasons, since he has always been more popular with the fandom than Wallace).

The new timeline, on the other hand, suggests that Emerald's events will actually come later in a sequel instead of completely overwriting RS', which could mean interesting things for future games.

Well they could make a game with nice sprites. Sprite art is in. I do think that they should remake Kanto in 3D though, while Hoenn was treated in Gen IV-V by bulbapedia as the only region not in 3D Gen I Kanto should've been counted too, seeing how it's layout is different from future Kanto.

Unfortunately, the poster was talking about sprites more like this instead of this. But, even BW/2-quality sprites would still be a step backwards from the graphics of XY-onwards.

I actually thought it was pretty nice. This apparent mess could actually be leading to some reveal that we haven't thought of yet.

This is true. We still have two more games left in Gen 6, and we don't know how they're going to handle the timeline issues.

And even if it isn't, it at least lets us imagine the events of every Pokémon game happening with different backgrounds, without the need to retcon or contradict anything. Which I still think is great.

Having a million different timelines seems nice in theory, but it makes trying to maintain any sense of continuity between the games a total nightmare, especially in regards to direct sequels. Sequels can only continue off of one branch, which means that GF will have to make a hard decision and cut off the others, potentially alienating a good chunk of the fandom. (Just ask all of the people who played as the girl in FRLG who were angry/heartbroken to find out that they weren't the "real" Kanto Hero in HGSS.)

Years
  • I hope they bring back trainer customization for a Kanto remake. I don't know much about Japanese fashion but if I'm not mistaken Tokyo is a major player in the fashion of that country and we all know Kanto has Tokyo's Poke counterpart ( Saffron)...plus Leaf (and Dawn, funny enough those two and May (in Sapphire) were the only female characters I've played as) came off as one of the most fashionable females. Also those who like blacked haired (or brown haired) Red can will be happy as they can choose his hair color.

Years
  • Having a million different timelines seems nice in theory, but it makes trying to maintain any sense of continuity between the games a total nightmare, especially in regards to direct sequels. Sequels can only continue off of one branch, which means that GF will have to make a hard decision and cut off the others, potentially alienating a good chunk of the fandom. (Just ask all of the people who played as the girl in FRLG who were angry/heartbroken to find out that they weren't the "real" Kanto Hero in HGSS.)

Well, as long as there are multiple versions, some things will have to get ignored or changed in favor of others when a later game references something that happened in earlier versions; they have to choose a version to reference. But with time branches, we can have all these slightly different stories and have them all be valid.

This could actually be a great way to establish that the girl character from FRLG is indeed "real". If you played as her in those games, then you know there is a future (an HGSS) in which she is the heroic Kanto Trainer who challenges the Johto protagonist at Mt. Silver, even if we don't get to see it because of real-world decisions (like keeping the final battle the same as the originals in the remakes). It would be very similar to how we aren't likely to see the non-Mega versions of XY, even though we know they probably happen.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Technically RB were already retconned...by ORAS which practically made it known that the remake world is not the same as the originals (in total there should be three main lines RGBY-GSC then RSEFrLg-DPPHgSs-BW-B2W2, and then XY-OrAs). Also don't forget that Magneton being part steel contradicts GSC being the discovery of Steel types.

That's not a major retcon at all. Steel type.

Still.....a faithful Red/Blue remake is all i ask...i don't think i'm off-base at all to ask such a thing.

Mega evolution isn't something that's needed to be incorporated within the story of the game. incorporated into the mechanics? sure....if you want to battle between players. but not story.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    Well, as long as there are multiple versions, some things will have to get ignored or changed in favor of others when a later game references something that happened in earlier versions; they have to choose a version to reference. But with time branches, we can have all these slightly different stories and have them all be valid.

Well, the first four Generations dealt with this by simply establishing the Third Version as canon--Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum. The Third Versions usually combined elements from the paired games and worked out the discrepancies, thus creating a solid, singular canon to go from.

It was the remakes and Unova games that threw a monkey wrench into this system, as they lacked Third Versions. The Unova games dealt with this, somewhat, by acknowledging the existence of parallel universes and having the Memory Link feature in the sequels (which prevented one PC from being favored over another).

FRLG and HGSS were another story, on the other hand. As FireRed and LeafGreen had no real differences outside of Wild Pokémon, it should've been simple to treat them as one canon, but HGSS screwed that up by leaving in all of Yellow callbacks from the original GSC, even though FRLG incorporated nothing from Yellow.

Going from HGSS, the canon Gen 1 game for the Gen 3-5 timeline isn't FRLG, but instead, a game that doesn't exist--a theoretical Yellow remake that doesn't include any of FRLG's additions, like the female PC or the Sevii Islands.

And, then, you have the mess that is XY and ORAS...

This could actually be a great way to establish that the girl character from FRLG is indeed "real". If you played as her in those games, then you know there is a future (an HGSS) in which she is the heroic Kanto Trainer who challenges the Johto protagonist at Mt. Silver, even if we don't get to see it because of real-world decisions (like keeping the final battle the same as the originals in the remakes). It would be very similar to how we aren't likely to see the non-Mega versions of XY, even though we know they probably happen.

Unfortunately, not really. :sideways: While I'm sure there is a timeline where the FRLG girl is the Kanto Hero instead of Red, it's not the one we saw in the games, so it's about as "real" as someone's AU fanfic or ROM hack. The same goes for the Gen 3-5 timeline version of XY, or going further back, the Gen 1-2 timeline version of RSE/DPP/BW/B2W2/XY. (Although, these have a little more canon backing them, since we're now dealing with timelines that actually appeared in the games.)

Years
  • That's not a major retcon at all. Steel type.

Still.....a faithful Red/Blue remake is all i ask...i don't think i'm off-base at all to ask such a thing.

Mega evolution isn't something that's needed to be incorporated within the story of the game. incorporated into the mechanics? sure....if you want to battle between players. but not story.

It's minor but it is still a retcon (so is the fact that Gen II mons were already known when Gen II said they were discovered recently).

I don't think you are...but I do think some would rather see another ORAS style remake compared to another FRLG take on it.

I prefer a HGSS style remake of RGBY (hey people said GSC and RSE remakes so why not use all of it?) but with a all of the evolutionary additions made after Gen I like ORAS' Hoenn dex did by having all of the evolutionary relatives of it's mons post Gen III (aka their Gen IV evolutions). In other words I'll like to see Magby,Magmotar, Elekid, Electivire, Smoochum, Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon, Crobat, Happiny, Blissey, Rhyperior, Scyther, Steelix, Bellosom, Politoad, Pichu, Cleffa, Iggybuff, and Mime Jr. added in (I think I named all...may have missed one or two) to the the Kanto dex (that'll be a boost of 22 or so mons for a dex total of 173 or so (not yet the size of Hoenn's but close)).

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    It's minor but it is still a retcon (so is the fact that Gen II mons were already known when Gen II said they were discovered recently).
    the retcon was done again in HGSS instead of discovering pokemon eggs, they were wll known by that time. But its something that Gen 1 doesn't need to adjust.
    I don't think you are...but I do think some would rather see another ORAS style remake compared to another FRLG take on it.
    i think the happy medium is HGSS remake. ORAS isn't a remake, no matter how much anyones says it is. FRLG is a standard remake, but people expected "some" addition to the game that helped make it more expansive.

I prefer a HGSS style remake of RGBY (hey people said GSC and RSE remakes so why not use all of it?) but with a all of the evolutionary additions made after Gen I like ORAS' Hoenn dex did by having all of the evolutionary relatives of it's mons post Gen III (aka their Gen IV evolutions). In other words I'll like to see Magby,Magmotar, Elekid, Electivire, Smoochum, Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon, Crobat, Happiny, Blissey, Rhyperior, Scyther, Steelix, Bellosom, Politoad, Pichu, Cleffa, Iggybuff, and Mime Jr. added in (I think I named all...may have missed one or two) to the the Kanto dex (that'll be a boost of 22 or so mons for a dex total of 173 or so (not yet the size of Hoenn's but close)).
    That's actually really easy to fix.

Years
  • the retcon was done again in HGSS instead of discovering pokemon eggs, they were wll known by that time. But its something that Gen 1 doesn't need to adjust.

i think the happy medium is HGSS remake. ORAS isn't a remake, no matter how much anyones says it is. FRLG is a standard remake, but people expected "some" addition to the game that helped make it more expansive.

That's actually really easy to fix.
    It still fits the definition of Remake though "A remake offers a newer interpretation of an older work, characterized by updated or changed assets. A remake typically maintains the same story, genre, and fundamental gameplay ideas of the original work. The intent of a remake is usually to take an older game that has become outdated and update it for a new platform and audience. Remakes almost always include new graphics, altered gameplay, and remixed music. If you look at the difference between a remake and an original the difference is phenomenal. But may also include expanded stories, often to conform to the conventions of contemporary games or later titles in the same series in order to make a game marketable to a new audience." (source: Wikipedia) so technically it is one with that expanded story line meant to fit RSE's story up to the standards of XY (note that the basic plot was the same, as was the region, and the music was remixed. It was just more of a remix than FRLG was which was closer to a port in the spectrum of remakes).

The dex expansion is an easy fix but it took the third set of remakes to expand it's region's dex with all of the cross-generation evolutionary relatives...

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    It still fits the definition of Remake though "A remake offers a newer interpretation of an older work, characterized by updated or changed assets. A remake typically maintains the same story, genre, and fundamental gameplay ideas of the original work. The intent of a remake is usually to take an older game that has become outdated and update it for a new platform and audience. Remakes almost always include new graphics, altered gameplay, and remixed music. If you look at the difference between a remake and an original the difference is phenomenal. But may also include expanded stories, often to conform to the conventions of contemporary games or later titles in the same series in order to make a game marketable to a new audience." (source: Wikipedia)
    Normally, Wikipedia is based on sources, the article you pulled that from shares little to no sources to back up its information. Also, the vast majority of what is highlighted about remakes is mostly about sticking to the original. Almost every remake will have some form of addition. BUT that's not what people love about remakes. Its what people look forward to. seeing something getting updated. but its not about how many changes they can make, its about how many additions help refine the original vision.

so technically it is one with that expanded story line meant to fit RSE's story up to the standards of XY.
    You choosing your words carefully, doesn't mean you're choosing them "accurately". ORAS doesn't expand the storyline meant to fit RSE. it goes the other way entirely. it literally is an alternate dimension. upto the standards of XY? again...poor choice of words....XY has its own benefits and faults. but their not the current "standards" thats just how they chose to make that specific game.

The dex expansion is an easy fix but it took the third set of remakes to expand it's region's dex with all of the cross-generation evolutionary relatives...

It's a really simple fix....it has nothing to do with changing the pokedex...but including two pokedex. the in-story pokedex, and the in-game pokedex. the in-story pokedex can not register it with a specific number, but the in-game can register it. I know this because i've seen a hack do such thing.

Years
  • Uh two dexes pre-national dex seems a bit strange (or would the other simply be the National dex?)...would there be any difference in the entries of the two?
    It really seems like you'll like another FRLG style remake..more than a HGSS style remake.

Anyways I think GF will add Megas to bring Kanto the storyline addition they introduced this Gen and thus the 'standards' established by XY.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Uh two dexes pre national dex seems a bit strange...would there be any difference in the entries of the two?
    The change will only be in the numbering. Pokedex in-story remains with standard numbering 1-152. but when it comes to the other. also keep in mind, when i'm thinking of a remake...for a 3D remake to work for red/blue...the only way to keep it faithful (because no matter what, a 3d remake WILL mean expanding DOUBLE the area was given before to set it to the standards of a fun and enjoyable game) is by making it a compilation remake....just like Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5 HD remix, Pokemon has the potential to add in Pokemon Gold/Silver aswell.....i personally call it Pokemon Red Gold and Pokemon Blue Silver.

It really seems like you'll like another FRLG style remake..more than a HGSS style remake.
    FRLG didn't expand mew/mewtwo story.....FRLG didn't add team battles. FRLG didn't add in berries, or all the additions of Gen 2.

FRLG didn't add post game where you go to mount silver certain time later and battle Gold.

Years
  • The change will only be in the numbering.

FRLG didn't expand mew/mewtwo story.....FRLG didn't add team battles. FRLG didn't add in berries, or all the additions of Gen 2.

FRLG didn't add post game where you go to mount silver certain time later and battle Gold.
    That wouldn't be any better (or different from having both the Kanto and national dexes)...might as well have the Kanto dex and national dex in that case.

Sorry, I missed that you said that :3c

I doubt the battle with Gold would happen though...
    Wait, what are 'Team Battles'? Do you mean doubles? As FrLg had some.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Sorry, I missed that you said that :3c

I doubt the battle with Gold would happen though...
    Wait, what are 'Team Battles'? Do you mean doubles? As FrLg had some.
    my memory of FRLG must be fuzzy because i don't remember that. regardless, i do expect expansion, just not "CHANGES". that is the major difference between HGSS and ORAS.

I believe a batte with Gold can work if they compile a Gold/Silver remake.

Back