• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen red gyarados

Alexeon

← from acrøss T·I·M·E ☆
    Years
    So much hate for such a widely useful, if uninnovative, Pokémon. Such a force to be reckoned with, and it does so without needing any Egg Moves, which means this shiny can actually be used competitively.

That said, I caught an Adamant one on my third try (first two were Naughty and Lonely, both +Att natures, seemed weird), and I caught it with a Premier Ball. The color schemes match so well! I love my Gyarados~ Named her Pandemona. (a female lol)

Ended up replacing my Feraligatr because of her, and I did beat the Elite Four with her in my team. First time I didn't use my starter all the way through in a game...

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    This has been a revived thread, but because of low activity currently and the fact the discussion has continued from where it has left off, I shall keep it open.

Please, continue on.

typhlosionLV80

Son of Arceus
    Years
    I attempted to SR for good IV's but I got so bored I just caught it and kept it in my pc box since I'm no fan of Gyarados anyway. Atleast its adamant natured and not TOTALLY useless. But blergh, he's not that awesome. XD

Actually its a she. And yes, adamant natured is beastly for Gyarados, and yes I used it. But only the first time.

*EDIT*
    It also gives you the Red Scale, which is used to get the EXP. Share from Prof. Pokemon.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I SR'd for an Adamant nature, and then EV trained it. It was actually all I used to beat Lance. :P

It's pretty cool, but at the same time it's not that amazing.

Back