• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red Oak's Recolor Shop

Red Oak

Tribute
    Years
    Welcome to my Recolor shop!
    Thank you for Visiting!
    Welcome to RRS! We only offer recolors, But I do a great job.

Will start more spriting techniques, but currently only recolors. Thanks :D
    Rules:
    1. Up to four reqeusts at a time PER USER, and I'll only take 8 requests at a time for the whole thread.
    2. Credit MUST be given in any matter if used in avvy/sig, Link or name, Just please give credit or else I will ban you [See rule 3] Unless you have special permission from me.
    3. If you are 'Banned' than you may not request Recolors from this shop for a period of time. A 'Permaban' will result in the inability of requesting FOREVER.
    4. Enjoy!

Fill out this form for a Pokemon/PMD recolor:
    Code:
    [size=150]<Insert Username here>'s Request[/size]
    [b]What Pokemon:[/b]
    [b]What color/scheme:[/b]
    [b]Notes:[/b]
    [b]What Gen:[/b]
    [b]Back or Front:[/b]

Fill out this form for a Trainer Recolor:
    Code:
    [size=150]<Insert Username here>'s Request[/size]
    [b]What Trainer:[/b]
    [b]What color/scheme:[/b]
    [b]Notes:[/b]
    [b]What Gen(if Trainer appears in multiple Gens):[/b]
    [b]Back(if available) or Front:[/b]

Hope you Enjoy! :D​

Years
    I guess that works, but post it into your thread just in case you plan on changing signatures.
    Edit:
    Sorry, I didn't know you didn't have 15 posts. So whenever you get 15 posts, put those examples up please. :D

Last edited:
    Back