• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red's Hat

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    3:30 sounds good. I'll definitely make it unless something last minute pops out which shouldn't.

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
    can you post the EV spread on these :

Shiny Blaziken lvl 100(Thanks ElHero and Ginji)
    Shiny Metagross lvl 100
    Shiny T-tar lvl 100(Thanks Ginji)
    Shiny Charizard lvl

and what is your wants list?

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
    Notice: I cannot do any trade until tomorrow, 3:30pm EST, right now Im trying to import as much shinies as I can from my SS. If you all could post what you want and what you will give that will be nice. Any EV spreads needed, please contact me in a VM, and I want EV Trained/Nice IV's/Power Items.

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
    Notice: I cannot do any trade until tomorrow, 3:30pm EST, right now Im trying to import as much shinies as I can from my SS. If you all could post what you want and what you will give that will be nice. Any EV spreads needed, please contact me in a VM, and I want EV Trained/Nice IV's/Power Items.
    Read the bold please, I shall not repeat.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    If we asked you to breed something for us, all we give you is a filler pokemon since it's a free service, right?

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    ^ Thank you very much :)

Edit : I'm going to be able to trade so what FC do I use? Use my White FC in my sig. And I give you the Blitzle for the breeding and 2 filler pokes for Axew and Rufflet, right?

Last edited:

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
    Sorry, but I'm going to have to close down breeding until I'm done trying to get a nice EV Trained Sceptile and all my shinies over, I'm still willing to trade, but I'm going to have to wedge it in.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Mmkay. I guess I'll see you when you can breed again. Thanks for your time though.

Back