• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen References to Munna/Musharna in Previous Games

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Oh wow I remember that dialogue from RSE, but never put two and two together. That's really cool though, I wonder what dialogue hints in B/W will lead us to for future generations. Didn't really know about the second image dialogue hint either, but like I said it's pretty interesting. :o

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    I was already aware of the first (and actually thought that was all this thread was going to be about) but the second... I do remember the dialogue but like Kaori never actually put two and two together. Could it perhaps be that in a possible R/S remake you will still be able to access the Dream Word (sorry if someone already posted that).

Years
    You will find that Pokemon you think that are new, actually aren't. Nintendo has been hard at work at this for over a decade. There are probably hundreds more we don't know of yet, but have already been pre-designed. The only way to know for sure wou;d be to work for the company. XD

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    intresting...makes me wonder if that rumor I heard of gf having created 1000 pokemon since the start...or at least rought out lines
    I knew about shellos in gen III but not that throh was supposed to be in gen IV...makes me wonder if they left out a pokemon in gen V that will show up in the next...

Back