• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ReGenesis Games: Final Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    Sign-ups open, Chasers only

"Welcome to the game."

These are the first words those who wake up within the ReGenesis testing facility hear. For the first moments of their new birth, these words are all that they know.

The testing facility is a gigantic megadome, covering many acres and with devices and terrain inside that makes it seem even bigger. Within, participants play the game. Each participant starts on Level One. No player knows where they are. No player knows what is going on. No player knows how they got there. Any memories regarding the game are erased. The last thing they remember is something completely, totally ordinary. Going to bed. Eating food. Once certain conditions are filled, different for each level, the game will advance to the next level. The ReGenesis testing facility will reformat its terrain after each level, creating a completely new playing field for the participants to play on. Each level is more difficult than the last.

No one has ever beat the game.

No one has even come close.

The world does not know of the facility. It is unmarked, uncharted, unseeable, unknowable.

Some players even suspect it is unmanned.

Whatever their species, race, or point of origin, all players start out in the same conditions, and awake at the same time.

They start on Level 1, each in a different white room. Each starts out facing the only exit from the room, a long hallway, at the end of which can be seen a forest. Behind them lies a digital clock, its red light pulsing, counting down. 15… 14… 13... Surrounding them, protruding from the walls, are gun turrets. To pass Level 1, each player must realize what to do before the time is up. They must run down the hallway as fast as they possibly can. If they cannot, they lose.

To lose in the game is to die.

This is the first rule of the game: As long as you live, you are in the game.
    This is the second rule of the game: Only death will eject you from the game.

There are other rules, but they are few and far inbetween. For the most part, anything goes. Players can help each other. Players can fight one another. Players can interact with their environment in any way possible. Players can go around destroying as much of the facility as they can. Players can kill other players. Players can kill themselves.

Participants are not told the rules of the game. They must find them out for themselves. The game tests their ability to work together, their ruthlessness, their knack for survival.

So far, no one has passed the test.

Those who survive Level 1 enter the main area of the facility. This the interior of the main dome, of which can transform on a whim. Those who survive Level 1 are given the same information, regardless of injury, species, or gender.

"Welcome, players! We appreciate your participation in The Game! For those of you who have just passed Level One, congratulations! For those of you who have not passed Level One, we apologize for the great deal of pain and suffering you must be feeling right now. That is, if you are still alive enough to hear me."

This is the message that will emanate from the top of the dome. All players will hear this voice, no matter where they are. This voice is one the players must pay attention to. Their survival depends on it.

"The Game is simple. Survival until a certain point allows you to proceed to the next level. Death means you lose."

"As for rules, there are very few, and most of them are for you to find out on your own. Certain actions will be looked upon favorably and increase your score, and some may allow you to proceed to the next level. Death or injury will subtract from your score. On occasion, we may provide you with helpful advice to guide the way. For example, fire is hot. Do not touch it unless you wish to be burned. On other occasions, a helpful pixie may appear to point you in the right direction. That is all for the moment."

"Now, are you ready for Level 2?"

----------
    This is a slightly edited version of my old RP thread, The Final Level, which died a sad death due to inactivity.

Rules
    1. All Pokecommunity rules apply.
    2. Mild swearing and sexual themes are allowed. Don't overdo it.
    3. Wow, an RP where you CAN be a legendary! But wait, you can only be one of the lesser legendaries. PM me the one you want, and I'll see if I approve of it, unless you're confident enough to
    5. You may create your own challenges for your character to overcome. In fact, I expect you to, as I cannot and do not want to make challenges for everyone. However, they must be difficult, usually life-threatening, and most importantly, not straightforward. Few things in the game are what they seem. Also, ONLY I can advance the game to the next level.

Sign-Ups
    There are two "classes" which you can be, either a playeror a "Chaser". Players are Pokemon, and Chasers are fully intelligent protocols within the game that are assigned to "chase" a certain player, hunting them down and attempting to destroy them. Chasers change form every time the level does, so every time the game reaches a new level, all Chasers must change their appearance to something that fits the threats and enviroment of the level. Chasers are also by no means merely machines, they have emotions and everything, and, in extremely rare cases, players have been known to make alliances with Chasers, although, for obvious reasons, this is much easier with another Chaser besides the one after them.

Player Sign-Up Form

Name:
    Species: (you are a Pokemon, and two people cannot have the same Pokemon. In addition, only 1 person can be of the Pikachu line; there were troubles in the last thread where almost half the RP was of the Pikachu evolutionary line.)
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    History:
    Moves: (players have access to all the moves their Pokemon learn naturally, as well as up to 3 TM/HM moves, it is those 3 which you should list)
    Other:

Chaser Sign-Up Form

Name:
    Appearance: (Describe their form as a human, because obviously, their appearance changes with every level. Some parts of their appearance as a human should appear on all their forms. As to what they change into, I leave that to you, just make sure it fits into the enviroment of each level. Each new level will have a short description at the top that you can use, and you can also post questions in the discussion thread)
    Personality:
    History: (This can be rather shorter than normal, but Chasers don't vanish at the end of each game, they continue on to the next one, so they do have some history)
    Other:

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I'd like to join please:)

Name: Max
    Species: Pikachu(if not then Umbreon:))
    Appearence: Max is shorter then most Pikachus, he has long yellow ears with a tint of black at the tips, a yellow body, a yellow tail with some brown to it, red cheeks, blue eyes, and wears a blue bandana around his tail.

Personality: Max is very strategic. He tries to think strategy more then bronzs and usually wins that way. He finds the easier way and goes that way while other people go the other way and few get out alive. Max can jump very high and go to very small places. His favorite things to do are climbing trees, swiming, and playing with friends. Max is very soft hearted and can't bring himself to kill someone unless they infuriate him. He cares about people to much and will not do something to hurt them.

History: Max grew up in a forest near a deep lake. His mom died drowning trying to save Max's brother. Max's father died from an attack from a pack of angry Zangoose and Max was left to care for his little brother. His brother died from a deadly disease and Max didn't want to live on, until he met Shimori, a young Pachirisu.

When he met her he felt as though he would faint. His heart pounded every time he saw her and sensed that she felt the same about him. Later they started dating and the gap in Max's life was gone, because she was there to fill it. Her father had to leave and she almost left with him, but she stayed and lived with Max. For a time it all worked out, but then a storm rolled in and Max was seperated from Shimori. Max again felt empty inside. When all this happened Max was 11 and Shimori was 10.

Moves: Iron Tail (I cna't find Volt Tackle in my guide but on the anime Pikachu knows it so) Volt Tackle, and Focus Punch.

Other: N/A

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Awesomeness, it looks really interesting, I'd like to join please

Name: Aya
    Species: Absol
    Appearance: Aya is a rather handsome quadrupedal pokemon and appears to have the characteristics of both a wolf and of a feline. He appears to be more mammalian than reptilian or avian, with medium length white fur, with a longer ruff around the neck and chest area. His facial features are catlike, though he lacks the long whiskers that are a characteristic of most feline species, and the area around his eyes, nose, and mouth, and all of his tail, which are not covered by white fur, are dark blue-gray in color. Aya's eyes are in intense, burning red, but are relatively empty and emotionless. He has long, sharp, claws, and his claws, like his face, are dark blue-gray, along with the spikes on his hind legs, which seem to hold no purpose, but are present nevertheless. However, Aya's most distinguishing feature is the sickle shaped…growth that is located on the right side of his head, which is longer than usual, and which most pokemon often eye apprehensively upon meeting Aya. Besides that, he also has several scars scattered around his body (explanation in history.)

Personality: Aya is a solitary, but polite Absol, even if he doesn't like you, though he will insinuate that he doesn't like you, he won't come and tell you directly and probably will treat you at least decently. Unless he absolutely detests you, then that might be a different story, but in most cases, the farthest he ever goes is not liking you very much, and wishing that you would just leave him in peace. However, if necessary, he'll even cooperate with those that he doesn't exactly get along too well with to get out of a predicament, though its likely that he won't become friends with you, being a solitary creature by nature.

Aya also doesn't loose his temper very often, though he will snap at you if you annoy him, and it doesn't take too much to annoy him. If he's irritated, it generally passes pretty quickly, if you do manage to arouse his anger, he likely won't forget it for weeks. Though he is pretty calm and doesn't lose his temper often, it doesn't mean that he never loses his temper, it's just that he has a slower burning fuse, though once you drive him to the end of his rope you might as well run for your life.

Aside from it all, you really can't tell what he thinks of you unless he hints it or tells you directly, most people look at your eyes to tell what you are feeling, but Aya's are quite expressionless and emotionless. Some people call the eyes the "windows to the soul," and that could be true, but if the eyes truly are the "windows to the soul," then Aya's must have the shutters closed or something because its difficult to tell what he's thinking by looking at his eyes.

History: Aya's history is long and complicated, filled with tales of woe and misery, death and destruction, darkness and evil. Not really though. Aya was hatched by the day-care couple, and he lived in the day-care for much of his life. Most pokemon, wild pokemon that didn't live at the day-care assumed that pokemon raised by the day-care couple become softies, and either need trainers to toughen them up, or have to live in the day care their whole lives because they'd never be tough enough to survive in the wild. Actually, that was pretty far from the truth. Aya knew some pretty nasty bullies in his life, which was where he sustained the many scars all over his body, but he never backed down to the bullies. Some people call that stupidity, Aya called it bravery, or else the fact that if you back down, you're considered a chicken, and you only get picked on more, if you stand up to them, you eventually get over the injuries that you sustain. That was what Aya always said, or rather, thought, as he talked to very few pokemon at the daycare, mainly because there was none of his kind.

Later on, when he was about five, a trainer did take him from the day care, and he traveled with this particular trainer for quite a while, though he never became loyal to his trainer, and eventually was released, due to his trainer's declaration that he was too weak for his team. If Aya had felt the slightest hint of loyalty to the trainer, he might have been offended, but as that wasn't the case, he actually left quite happily, glad to be rid of the trainer, so he could live his life the way he wanted to. That was exactly what he did, he traveled to Forina in central Hoenn, where the legendary Jirachi supposedly resided, though it would be many years before Jirachi's next awakening. He has lived there since then.

Moves: Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam
    Other: Nothing more

Let me know if there's something wrong with my profile and I'll edit it

Last edited:

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    Three moves in addition to all the ones it learns by leveling up, yes. Very much approved, Slytherfang.

Pikamaster, add about a sentence or two onto your personality and it'll be good, your history is fine, and I don't expect much out of the appearances, since we're all Pokemon, and everyone knows what those looks like.

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
    *sigh*

I see that the old Final Level has died. Oh well, it wouldn't hurt to try again!

Name: Pika

Species: Pikachu

Personality: Pika is very reserved, so he does not like doing anything he can't think over. Despite this, he works well under pressure and is able to think fast. It might seem that Pika is invincible; however, Pika is afraid of blood and violence. (But if he gets mad, this gets overridden by rage.)

History: Up until one year ago, Pika was not involved in any conflict of any kind. Then, one day, a mysterious stranger appeared in the outskirts of his village. Trying to stop the stranger from entering his village, Pika challenged him to a fight. Unfortunately, Pika lost, and recieved a burn mark on his side for his efforts. The stranger then continued on to burn the village down. Pika has not seen his parents ever since. So then, for one year, Pika crossed several continents until he stumbled upon a special gem that magically warped him into the future. After many attempts at trying to go back to his time, Pika went into a state of depression. However, today, he has barely managed to pass the first level of The Game.

Appearance: Pika is a normal Pikachu except that his his ear-tips are jagged, and his cheeks are orange instead of red. One side of his head bears a burn mark from an encounter from an elusive rival. He also wears a green gem around his neck (the gem that allowed him to travel through time, and a green headband, because he likes that color.

Other: The gem Pika wears around his neck enables him to run faster than usual. This is because the gem allows him to distort time slightly.

RP Sample: Pika grunted as he tripped over something. "Ugh..." Feeling around, his paw hit something... slimy. "Wh-what's this?" Pika screamed in horror as the dark figure reared up to strike...

Regaining control of his body, Pika leaped to the side as the snake-like figure attacked.
    "Ugh! Really, What is this thing?"

Trying to find time to think, Pika realized his situation.

There is no time to think. This is a battle. Survival is your only objective. Let nothing obstruct you from surviving!

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    Rules, Raibutai, it's changed slightly from last time. In addition to the inclusion of Chasers to help make this more 2-sided, there's this little bit in the sign-up form:

(you are a Pokemon, and two people cannot have the same Pokemon. In addition, only 1 person can be of the Pikachu line; there were troubles in the last thread where almost half the RP was of the Pikachu evolutionary line.)

Sorry, Pika_Master called it first, so unless he doesn't post again in the next 2 days, editing his signup, then the position of Pikachu is given to him.

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
    Oops. Sorry.

Too bad, I was hoping to continue this RP. Ah well...

In fact, I spent an hour revising my SU...

What a dissapointment and a waste of time... I'm really dumb. :(

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    Umm, it's not that hard to just change the name, species, and appearance. The history, which is the bulk of your sign-up, is fine the way it is, names aside.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    ooh, ooh, I wanna be in it!

Name: K.L. (real name will not be needed)
    Species: Sceptile
    Appearance: His eyes never fully open. The leaf blades on his hands are partially cut due to using them too much.
    Personality: He keeps to him self and will not hesitate for a second to kill someone! Whether they're in his way, his enemy, or he just doesn't like them. Normally, he's a calm, keep to himself creature, but in times he will burst in a fit of rage!! He might kill everyone in the room! I guess you could say he's a two-faced serial killer. So, reader beware, you're in for DEATH!!
    History: When he was a baby, his parents got drunk often and once left him at a bar. That's when they were killed. That left poor old K.L. to himself.

He never talked much and bullies were annoying the hell out of him. After taking it all the way from his Treecko years, to his Grovyle years was all bottled up. And soon enough, K.L. just *CRACK* snapped. They died that day by, beheading.

K.L. ran away from the village in grief, trying to forget. He did it all the way until he was a Sceptile. And that's when he came across the D.H.S. (Daisy Hitman Society), being not only tired but hungry too. He knew he had to join to survive. The other members told him they're stories and K.L. told them his. They gave him the nickname, K.L. and he was marked a hitman.

The reason he is here, is to kill the machine's creator, identity unkown. He just knew he had to kill him/her. That's why he is here!
    Moves: Frenzy Plant, (his main killing move) Leaf Blade, Agility and Growth
    Other: Before he kills he becomes almost possesed! Killing anything alive in the room. This state lasts 5 minutes, where he will black out for about 30 seconds. His weak point. Also, he'll laugh an evil laugh when he kills. Sorta like the Joker's laugh.

RP Example: -EDIT- I was out cold for who knows how long. And by the time I wake up I'm in a blank, white room when a post appears behind me, and started counting down from 15. Turrets came out of the wall and started shooting me," What the hell!??!" I shouted as I used Agility to dodge. I noticed a door at the hallway's end.

And that's when I realized my situation.

Please and thank you!

Last edited:

QUICKtraina11

Water..Calm, Until Your Touch!
    Years
    Sign-Up

ME TOO!!!

Name: Nife

Species: Scyther

Appearance:
    ___Nife is a cute Scyther and very small for his age, he is skinnier and shorter than others his age. His blades are also quite longer and sharper than they should be for his young age. Nife also has large fangs that can be as useful as his scythes.
    ___He is a darker shade of green than many other Scyther. Nife has odd eyes also with a deep purple shade that scares many others. Nife is a different color than other Scyther, he is Purple where most others would be tan, between his limbs and body and on his wings, which also makes Pokemon question his beginnings.
    ___Aside from that Scyther is like all others except that his tail is longer than all other Scyther he has met and is very sharp with a spike on the end.

Personality:
    ___Nife was a solitary Pokemon as a child, he was very shy and also very quiet. He wasn't easily read and others could never anticipate his next move. He was also very strategic and a quick learner. These talents gave him something that others did not have.
    ___Nife was also very athletic and fast. He was quick to be aggressive because of his childhood bullies and would put up a cautionary line before others even thought of crossing it. Nife wouldn't let people get on his bad side because he knew that when people did everyone got hurt.
    ___When Nife gets angry he starts to lose control of himself. When he does this he attacks with more rage but can still control himself. He is bacoming better and better, at cntrolling when and where this happens to him. He is trying to use it to his advantage.

_______Nife's Personality is like water... It is crystal clear, calm and perfect, that is until you touch it, and it shakes everything around it.

History:
    ___Nife was a quiet Scyther who knew not much of his past. He never knew his parents because they died when he was very young. Aside from that Scyther had a fairly average childhood. Nife was picked for a foster home very fast. He was smart and very athletic. But he was also very shy, this weakness caused him to be picked on much of the time.
    ___But as Nife grew so did his social activeness. He became less shy and more outgoing, he had friends and did a lot of different things. But one day when he was with his friends, they stumbled across something strange that they had never seen before. It was a strange Pokemon who was asleep in the path. When one of his friends kicked it, it woke up and attacked them.
    ___The Nidoking injured all of them but Nife especially. Nife was hit by a strong poison needle from an attack that hit him in the head. His skin turned dark green, his blades grew longer. His eyes turned purple and so did some of his skin. He was quickly abandoned by his family, and left on the streets. When he did get picked up by someone, one day they hit him over the head with an object that was very hard. They took him somewhere he wasn't sure where. They put him in a large hallway with a forest at the end.
    ___He looked to his left and then right. On his right was a clock that read 15.00 seconds. Guns protruded from the walls. At 6.38 seconds Nife realized what he had to do. He started to run as fast as he could down the hallway. He soon jumped low off the ground and shot down the hall at the speed of lightning flying low on his wings. Faster and Faster he flew until he heard a loud beep and the guns fired. He was at the end of the hallway. He quickly sliced through the last gun with his arm and made it out barely.

Moves: Cross Poison, Poison Jab, X-Scissor

Other:
    ___When stung by the Nidoking he sort of turned into a poison Pokemon in a way I cannot completely explain, niether can Nife. He has found it both bad and good at times. It has helped and hurt him at different times.

Last edited:

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    QUICkTraina is Accepted, although killing rages will probably only get you into more trouble here. As they say, "you're not in Kansas anymore".

Mystery Treeko, edit your history and such so that he wasn't sent to the ReGenesis facility, because, as stated, the outside world doesn't know that it exists, and the players are kidnapped to join the game. Other than that, it's fine, (except for overuse for exclamation marks, but that won't get you booted)

Also, when I do make my first RP post, you should all model the situation after mine, because everyone wakes up in the same situation.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Since no one is going to be one yet XD...

Chaser
    Name: Ninekun (neen-ay-koon)
    Appearance: Ninekun, as a human, looks like a teenaged girl with short platinum blonde hair. She wears heavy liquid eyeliner and her wardrobe is pretty much entirely programmed from Hot Topic. She's the embodiment of what the humans call "emo" (yay emo). Ninekun is about 5'4'' and 129 lbs. Every level she turns into something different, but in every form there is still a ripped-open hole on her back and jagged-edged wings that are extremely brittle. However, if one snaps off, it just gets reprogrammed in the next level. Staring into the hole causes a player/Chaser to become completely immobile and can give Ninekun an advantage, but touching the hole can render Ninekun completely useless.
    Personality: Ninekun doesn't speak much, preferring to watch from the sidelines rather than participate. She feels there is something wrong with trying to kill the players, but she doesn't know what, so she continues to do it if she needs to. Ninekun tries to stay out of it as much as she can. The other Chasers think there is something that needs to be fixed with her, but she knows this is just the way she is. She doesn't know why she was programmed this way, actually caring about what she does. She doesn't much know about the owner of the game herself.
    History: Ninekun used to be one of the best Chasers there was. She would kill the player within the first three levels and the other Chasers would try and live up to her legacy. Ninekun's name was known throughout the game, and to say that you were 'shaping up to become another Ninekun' was an honor. However, as time went on and more players came into the game, she started questioning herself. Was this really what she was destined to do? Where did these players come from anyway? And why didn't they want to die? Wasn't that what the game was for? Why it existed? But then why did they cry, scream, beg, plead not to be killed?

Ninekun still tries to figure out why. She has receded into the shadows and let others do the killing for her. Ninekun's legacy is fading, and other Chasers find it easier each day to become better than she is now. But they won't reach her previous killing sprees for some time.
    Other: n/a
    RP Sample: Ninekun sat on the ledge, watching the full moon sink lower into the sky. Programming could imitate beautiful things, but she wondered...was it really more beautiful in what the players had called 'the real world'? Maybe there was more out there than what the other Chasers and that voice that she simply called Eurakin told her.

Maybe there was something that she was missing.

Maybe...

-------------------

Thank you! Hope I get accepted ^_^ This sounds really fun.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    I'd like to join please:)

Name: Max
    Species: Pikachu(if not then Umbreon)
    Appearence: Max is shorter then most Pikachu, he has long yellow ears with a tint of black at the tips, a yellow body, a yellow tail with some brown on it, red cheeks that spark electricity, blue eyes, and wears a blue bandana around his tail.

Personality: Max is very strategic. He tries to think strategy more then brawns and usually wins that way. He finds the easier way and goes with it while everyone else goes the other way and few get out alive. Max can jump very high and go to very small places. His favorite things to do are climbing trees, swimming, and playing with friends. Max is very soft-hearted and can't bring himself to kill someone unless they infuriate him. He cares about people to much and will not do something to hurt them.

History: Max grew up in a forest near a deep lake. His mom died drowning trying to save Max's brother, who had fallen in. Max's father died from an attack from a pack of angry Zangoose and Max was left to care for his other little brother. His brother died from a deadly disease and Max didn't want to live on, until he met Shimori, a young Pachirisu.

When he met her he felt as though he would faint. His heart pounded every time he saw her and sensed that she felt the same about him. Later they started dating and the gap in Max's life was gone, because she was there to fill it. Her father had to leave and she almost left with him, but she stayed and lived with Max. For a time it all worked out, but then a storm rolled in and Max was seperated from Shimori. Max again felt empty inside. When all this happened Max was 11 and Shimori was 10.

Moves: Iron Tail (I can't find Volt Tackle in my guide but on the anime Pikachu knows it so) Volt Tackle, and Focus Punch.

Other: N/A

I fixed some grammar for you, if that's okay, Pika ^_^

Lusankya, I made a sprite of Ninekun. It's basically Cynthia with short, blonder hair and Shedinja's wings and more eyeliner. Just so you can see ^^

Hope it worked XD Yup, just previewed and it did. She doesn't wear the trenchcoat, though, of course. I just am not the most experienced spriter and didn't want to make up Hot Topic clothes.

In real life (not sprited/anime), she looks like this.

Yayz.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Yup, totally. Just want to see the rest of the sign-ups. And I want to make it kind of subtle, announce it in the post. Not in an OOC like 'hey im followin this char around'.

Thanks!

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Wait, so that means Aya can use every move it learns by leveling up plus three TM moves? Or is it 3 moves altogether, meaning out of all the TM moves and naturally learned moves Aya can only use three?

Spirit Ruler

King of the Charizard Empire
    Years
    OOC:Wow, this looks like an awesome rp. For some reason it reminds me of that film The Island

Name:Kumori
    Appearance:
    Height: 6'08" Weight:180lbs
    Personality:Kumori has little personality. He was programmed that way, making him the perfect killing machine, showing no compassion, no mercy, no emotion at all. All he knows is he must claim as many victims as he can.
    History:Kumori, his name translating as "shadow" is just that. His technique is so skillfull that he has never lost a victim..well only 1. When he was a Lv32 Chaser in a game he had a great battle with a skilled player. Although he won, the player begged for his life, then attacked Kumori and went on to the next level. This experience shattered any emotion Kumori had and from that point on he was ruthless. On "The Final Level" Kumori re-challenged the player and sliced him up, then made a sword out of his bone. As he's never really lost a victim he's gained a reputation in The Game as one of the best, and certainly the most illusive, Chaser's around.
    Other:Kumori's hunting skill is to appear from his victim's shadow, or to split himself from the victim, then launch a suprise attack on them. He is a master of every martial art, and skilled with many weapons. He has been known to go against his programming and kill other Chaser's in rage or just for practice, and sport.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    Slytherfang, it's 3 TM moves in addition to all the moves Aya learns by leveling up.

Spirit Ruler, your signup is fine, Accepted, but please note that your character changes appearance and abilities with every new level, and he should not always look like a human...

Alright, that's enough people, we'll start the RP as soon as I get my sign-up up later today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back