• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

regi-army...unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raddarisawesome

you are not what people think you are, but what pe
Years
  • Hi guys,its me again,Raddarisawesome.i just got quite a brilliant brainwave: what if we had made a regi-(insert type here) for all of th0e Pokemon types? I've been searching around the internet for a regi army as part of a mini project,but i cant seem to find any good sprites (other than regigrass ,just naming one of the few).so i finally decided that the Pokemon community deserves to have an official group.all spriters interested can just publicly mention whatever sprite their doing or PM me abt it ,then when u done,post the image (PNG, of course) and include the sprites of the Pokemon you have incorporated, the process,and if you want the parts of the sprite for animators to show their talent.Beginners and experts alike can work on this project,but i'm allowing one condition: anyone can make changes to the sprite,but the creator must be notified of the changes made to his or her sprite. Eg :i created a sprite for regidark(i didnt),but spriter Anakin256 wants to improve it,so he has to tell me what changes he wants to make etc.then i must agree to the changes made.Basic rules apply for this thread, no flaming allowed,ill make more rules as we go along this project. Anyways,lets begin!

CAUTION: read before posting.

These sprites are not going to be used in a ROM Hack unless permission is granted by the individual artist. Participating in this project does not imply consent that your sprites are going to be used in any way for personal gain. This is strictly for fun.

Small notice:i forgot another thing,which is that if u guys have ideas on what they should look like,in the forms of drawings etc,but you dont mind them being used as a template, then you may post them here.

>progress bar for regis<

regibug:40%(raddarisawesome) regifire:__%(___)
    regiwater:__%(___) regigrass:__%(___)
    regiground:__%(___) regipsychic:__%(___)
    regidragon:__%(___) regipoison:__%(___)
    regifight:__%(___) regifairy:__%(___)
    regidark:__%(___) regighost:__%(___)

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Reopening after some discussion. raddarisawesome, you have permission to run this project so long as you contribute, no sprites are used in a hack without the artist's consent, and all sprites are made from scratch. Pretty simple stuff. :) While Aiden and I cannot guarantee that there will be much, or any, participation, you are allowed to have this thread and run this project.

Carry on.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2015
    I will wait for a new idea of your more amazing than it already is here

raddarisawesome

Years
  • k guys im gunna start on regibug sooner or later finishing product probably this week or the next if no ones giving the heads up then im starting.

raddarisawesome

Years
  • you know what, I think this thread is as good as gone.I've stopped for three months already, and still no one has given even one reply.Just close this thread already, Kirby.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Your call, man. Never could make any promises that it would get active - but you gave it a shot so good on you for trying. Lemme know if you ever want to give it another go.

/closed by request

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back