• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Region of The West: A Quest Across Ryko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Eww, looks like some sort of degraded hurricane is headed straight for us down here in the Pacific. o.o Don't be surprised if I start going MIA some time after Wednesday.

Plushie dun like hurricanes.

IC:

"Right.." Oliver said, his frown deepening slightly at Yikari's.. clever response to his 'go find the Pokemon Center' idea. He wasn't in the mood to come up with an.. equally as clever response, though, so he figured he'd just let it go and find revenge in some form sooner or later. For now, finding the elusive red-roofed building (in a town of brightly colored buildings, no less) was the priority. Oliver opened his mouth to make an attempt at commanding authority, but of course, he was immediately cut off by a sudden shriek.

"Out of the way! Out of the way!!!"

The owner of these shrieks, a purple-haired boy wearing equally purple clothes, rushed past with a badly injured Poliwag in his arms, knocking Oliver down on the sidewalk in the process. Of course, the boy didn't stop to apologize--apparently he was in too much of a hurry.

Oliver let out an 'oof!' as he hit the ground, shooting a look of pure death at the purple-haired kid as he continued past everyone else and down the street, turning a corner before disappearing from view.

"Oh, sure. I'm just supposed to take that." Oliver hissed, pausing as he began to glow with a purple aura--Piro's Psychic. The Espeon lifted the boy to his feet using the mental technique, and immediately Oliver began ranting again.

"C'mon everybody, we're chasing that guy down and mobbing him Olivine style!" Oliver shouted, eyes blazing with rage as he pointed towards the corner where the boy had disappeared.

{Perhaps that would work out..} Piro added, not really talking to anyone in particular. {The rude one was accompanied by an ally who appeared to have been wounded in combat.. perhaps he was headed for the Pokemon Center, eh?}

"Whatever. Either way he'll be struck down." And with that, Oliver broke out into a run, eyes fixed on that one street corner not too far away. Piro sweat-dropped a little, but didn't hesitate in immediately following in the hopes of preventing an all-out war.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2006
    Name: Chris

Description:
    Tall but not that tall just a little above normal for a boy his age.
    His Hair is brown and kind of in a mess
    He wears a pair of goggles for effect and he travels a lot so he uses them for his adventures
    He wears a raggy brown coat
    Also he has a Black Scarf that he uses to cover his mouth
    He also has a athletic build

Personality:
    He is very nice but when it comes to pokemon he acts as if he knows everything and usually he is right about Pokemon. He seems to be very mysterious at times and likes to hide what he is doing.

History:
    At the age of 8 he was a pokemon prodigy.
    He grew up in a upper class neighborhood.
    He left home at 10 after given his first pokemon which was a squirtle and he stills fights with the once squirtle which is now a blastoise.
    At the age of 13 he opened up a Gym after being asked to by the pokemon league his gym gave out the genesis badge and he used all different types of Pokemon.
    At 16 he left the gym for adventure and to see the outside world and grow stronger to his gym is closed as of this moment.

Other:
    He has captured over 80 Pokemon but has only 3 in his party as of the moment.
    Blastoise
    Tyranitar
    Swellow
    Something seems to bother him which his pokemon notice as they are always in the same mood he is.

IC:
    Chris saw someone running down the street and he continued to look around. His area was so unfamiliar to him. It looked like the perfect place for adventure. He figured he'd ask that person that was running down the street if he could tell him where the perfect place to find adventure was and if there were any rare pokemon in this area...

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Um... dude! O_O I hate to sound a little rude and all... but have you even read the rules? For one, it's not really proper to come into an RP that has already started (and gone 10 pages mind you...) and prepare a sign-up that isn't even like the sample one on the first post, then adding an IC post (shorter than the rules state they should be too...) before you even know you're accepted. -.-;; I'm sorry, but Plushie already said that the sign-ups were closed months ago.

Please be courteous and follow the rules. I'm sure we all would be most obliged if you just deleted your post. Try some RPs that aren't so far along, I'm sure then we would be happy to accept you.

As for my IC, I'm gonna wait for at least one other person to react to Plushie's post... Cynthia's not usually the first to react. ^^; Plus, it's freakin' hot and my brain can't think of what to say. >.>

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-

*reacts*

Ehh! Stay safe from the mean hurricane, Plushie. ^^;;

Ic-

"A- Are you trying to imply anything?"Ernis asked, his voice a tad jerky, jumping to extremely harsh accusations in his mind as Yikari stated that 'we wouldn't want to die young,'. There he went again, sounding like a paronoid.

He quickly forgot about that matter, however, as he realised that Amber was beside him along with her arm. The boy couldn't help but let a wide smile cross his features, though it quickly vanished as her attention turned to the short red head. Oliver was talking about getting a map from the Pokemon Center, Ernis couldn't care less. As long as he stuck to this band of trainers, he'd be fine. Following them around would be a piece of cheesecake.

At least, until that purple haired teen came running into Oliver.

'Mobbing' didn't seem to appeal to Ernis that well, but, he certainly didn't want to miss out on any sort of action. If he started chasing after the boy now, he'd get to see how the people of Olivine 'mobbed' first hand. It didn't seem like something to pass up...

"Oi! Wait up short stuff!"the boy had briefly forgotten Oliver's name in all his haste, quickly breaking into a slow jog after him. He didn't want to tire himself out, as long as he could see that fluff of red, it was more than enough. Behind him, the Sudowoodo paced herself as well to keep up with her trainer, the Feebas in her arms.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: I agree with Melissa, but I'm not sorry if I sound rude. whonext360, that was one of the most obnoxious and low-quality posts I've seen around this section, and I've seen quite a lot. << Out, shoo. Sign-ups have been closed for ages and even if they weren't, one that weak would never be accepted. Just delete it, it's very off-putting and spammy. <<

IC:

{Ah-hah! Too late for 'dat, Wilfred!} Hagure boomed triumphantly, once again circling in on the Spoink, {The gig is up an' we all know ya' dunnit, so owe up and-!}

"Oliver-sama! Ernie-san! Wait for me!" Yikari called out, immediately sprinting after the two other boys, "I find myself deeply hurt that you would leave me behind like that!" he added in mock-sadness, "Brothers should really act better!"

{'Ey! W'at about me, boss-man?} Hagure protested, quickly floating off after Yikari, {I wanna' do the lynchin' an' stuff, too!}

{Here we go again...} Hiro muttered sourly, reluctantly taking up a run as well, {I'd better come along so nothing goes out of hand.}

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Ah, well, I guess the guy pretty much deserves rudeness since he was rude enough to interupt our little RP without reading the rules. >=D

And yes Plushie, stay safe from the ebil hurricane-thingy. I'm sure that must be what's making the humidity here go up to 58%. =.=

Oh and love the new avvie/banner Yibber!! It's feebas cute!! =3

Cynthia
    ------------

Upon seeing Ernis' large and obvious smile about Amber's arm contact with him, Cynthia felt her face blush a little. When it came to anything to do with love or attraction or something like that, Cynthia was always quite flustered and embarrassed. Such things were quite the mystery to her; love was something that was in movies and books and so when she would see others flirting, kissing, or anything that would involve contact, it would usually make her nervous and unsure. She was aware, however, of how innocent and naive she was about this subject, so she usually tried her best to pretend she was somewhat normal about it in front of others. The blushing and flustered attitude was a bit hard to control though.

Suddenly an odd, purple haired boy cried for them to get out of the way and came tearing past them all, angering Oliver in his wake. Cynthia noticed the urgency in his voice, and the injured Poliwag in his arms.

"Ah! That- that poor Poliwag. I hope it's-- huh?!" she turned her head to notice the boys leaving. Oliver seemed quite angry, which wasn't unusual, and Ernis had left next, followed by Yikari. Cynthia looked down at Wilbur in her arms, who was still chanting "Not listening!" and then back up. The boys all ran so fast... it would be tough for her to catch up.

"Oh... Tic-Tac, I need some help," she said quietly, bringing out a pokeball and tossing it lightly to the ground. With a flash of bright light, a Doduo was produced. Its light brown feathers were ruffled a bit, and Cynthia suspected it had fought with itself again. The bird itself was quite large for a Doduo, meaning it was probably ready to evolve but had just put it off for some reason. Cynthia gave a small wave.

"Tic-Tac I need you to, um, take me to those boys that just ran off," she said politely, "They went that way."

The left head nodded happily, {Of course ma'am! Just hop on and I'd be glad to take you anywhere. After all, there's no finer bird than I!}

"Yes, um, thank you Tac," Cynthia said to the left head.

{Well I'd be sick to take her anywhere!} said the other head, her expression in a scowl, {I hate humans riding us like we're mere Ponyta!}

"Oh... Tic please, I must catch up," Cynthia asked nicely.

{Can it Tic! Cynthia's your trainer, you have to listen to her!} Wilbur said, snorting angrily.

{Fine! But I won't like it!} the right head finally agreed, shaking a little as if Cynthia had already hopped on.

"Um, s-see you at the Pokemon Center, Amber," Cynthia said to the girl and her Vaporeon.

Gingerly, with care, Cynthia placed herself up onto the round, fuzzy body of the Doduo. Even though most trainers couldn't ride their Doduo, Cynthia was one of the exceptions. She was small and skinny, light as a feather, so Tic-Tac had no problem carrying her weight. The bird adjuted itself a little, and then began to use its long feet and legs to power its way across the ground in the direction Cynthia indicated.

Cynthia held onto the fluffy feathers of the bird, and Wilbur nestled himself in them too. Tic-Tac knew not to run too fast, or it would probably frighten the blue-haired girl.

Within a minute or so, Cynthia had caught up with the others, and she had Tic-Tac place them to the side of the running group. Tac was looking at the road before them with her usual happy expression on, while Tic was glaring menacingly at the others, her beady eyes narrowed.

{I don't see why you wanted to catch up with these idiots,} Tic said, still eyeing them.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Awesome, apparently the mean hurricane died down to a tropical depression, so now.. it'll just cause lots of bad weather. o.o Either way, I feel your pain, Melissa, high humidity sucks.

Oh, and the hurricane/tropical depression thing is named Daniel, in case anyone cared. xD

IC:

Oliver turned his head to look back briefly as he ran, not being able to resist a smirk when he saw that most of the others had decided to aid him in his quest for revenge. Well, maybe they were just going to watch him achieve his revenge, either way he didn't really care. He shifted his gaze forward once more, and in a few seconds his run had taken him to the street corner, which wasn't surprising considering he was at the head of the pack.

The Pokemon Center was almost instantly visible upon reaching the corner--it was the only building that happened to be painted in a red-and-white scheme, and was a straight line from said corner in a diagonal direction. Oliver didn't waste any time in crossing the street, finally coming to a halt at the Pokemon Center's glass window.

"There he is!" Oliver shouted out loud, easily spotting the villian's purple hair through the window, just as Piro caught up with him. "He just gave his Poliwag to that nurse at the counter!" His eyes narrowed, and the red-head quickly turned around to face the direction he had just come from, shooting an annoyed look at the fast-approaching 'mobsters'.

"Hurry up!" he shouted, not wanting to miss his oppurtunity.

{Uh, you know, Skipper, it's not too late to call off this attack formation,} Piro suddenly spoke up, his tail twitching nervously. {I mean, the whole idea seems a bit unsafe..}

"What are you worried about safety for? We're going to be in a Pokemon Center." Oliver replied, without bothering to look at the Espeon.

Piro paused.

{Point taken.}

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-

Really Melissi? Thankies! ^^ *likes your avatar too*

I'm extra Feebas tired today -.-
    We just had to run 2.4km [ebil physical fitness test], which was like, 2 rounds around the outside of school, followed by a short run around the lake[ehh, the lake isn't a pond mind you]. Still I PASSED! YEY! XD
    Meh.. 14 minutes, mind you, I'm not what you call athletic still, *8% girly*. Yey! ^^
    I can't believe I managed a 'B'. Limit being 18 minutes. ^^;; Of course, the rest of my class were much faster *piffle* all them tall peoples. >_>

My legs are sore. >3
    AND we still have 5 other stations [standing broad jump, sit and reach, sit ups, inclined pull ups, shuttle run]

Looks like I'm going to have to train hard next week. Oh, joy.

Ic-

Ernis kept at a timed pace, he was never one of those fast runner types. When they used to play tag in Mossdeep, he'd always win though. He'd run and hide behind a barrel or two when the game started, while the other children were dashing around screaming and shouting like... children. He'd always be the last one to get caught.

Still, it seemed that he was jogging at an exceptable pace, Yikari was behind and Cynthia had to catch up with her Doduo. The boy couldn't help but wonder where Amber was though..

"Hurry up!"

Oliver's angry voice snapped Ernis out of his thoughts, as he came to a halt outside the red and white building. Buu and Chue followed right behind, the Sudowoodo fresh and chipy from the short run she had just gone through, the total opposite of her trainer. He leaned against the window, fogging it up with his panting and wheezing, the Remoraid in his arms grumbled sullenly.

{G'eh.. Thin' I could'a go back to the pokeball now..?}Rew pleaded more than questioned the boy looking as if he was the one who had run a distance in his winded state. The Coordinator nodded absent mindely, allowing the Water type to disappear from his arms and back into his pokeball in a flash of red. As Ernis finally caught his breath, he spotted the same purple haired trainer from before, now he was passing his Poliwag to the Nurse Joy of the center. Not that he would have cared, but still, even he had to admit that Oliver was making a big deal out of nothing. Of course, he failed to realise that he was prone to this as well.

Just that he decided to take in verbal format rather than physical.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Curse you, mathematics! Curse you to the deepest pits of-no wait, that's reserved for Spindas - the second deepest pits of hell! <_____< I swear, it's had me tied up all day. Stupid over-the-summer practices...=_= So yish, I symphatize, Yibber, I symphatize...even though my workout wasn't quite as physical.

IC:

{Boss-man, always hafta' go so fast...} Hagure muttered, trying his best to keep up with the boy, which wasn't a very simple feat since there was only so much acceleration you could gain with a gas-body when there was a strong draft, such as the one caused by a bunch of running people, working against you, {Dat's it for me...} he panted as the boy finally came to a halt by the pokémon center, the Haunter floating over, {...I'll be puttin' Wilfred under...discreetious observation...tell me when it's time for da' pranks, 'kay boss-man?} with that, the ghost type floated forward and tapped his empty pokéball, dissapearing inside it.

"Well, that was a refreshing run, wasn't it, Ernie-san?" Yikari remarked cheerfully, patting the exhausted co-ordinator hard on the back in a would-be brotherly fashion, "Bet you wish we could do that all day." he grinned cheerfully, "Now Oliver-kun, I believe you had bussiness to attend to with the purple-haired gentleman inside?"

{Oh yes, of course there can be no trouble to be had for picking a fight in a pokémon center...} Hiro remarked sarcastically at Oliver's comment, {This is just as stupid as reckless as any of Yikari's pranks.} he scoffed, {And just as the case is with him, I doubt that anyone will listen to common sense and give it up.}

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Aw... poor Alter and the ebil Math! It never fails, when Mathematics are involved, life just seems to get slower, longer, and more painful. XD

Anywhoo, been meaning to post in this again. ^^;

Cynthia
    ------------------

"Because, Tic-Tac, they are my, um, f-friends," the blue-haired girl spoke quietly, almost afraid to utter such a thing. She didn't have any real friends, though once in a while someone would be nice to her and help her out temporarily. Both Tic and Tac looked at Cynthia with equally odd expressions for Doduo, and they all came to a complete stop at the Pokemon Center doors. Cynthia got off of the Doduo and held out her pokeball.

"Sorry Tic-Tac, you'll need to be placed back in your ball... you don't take crowds well," Cynthia said apologetically. Tic looked ready to protest, but soon the two heads and one body were engulfed in red light and shot back into the red and white ball. Wilbur was hopping on the ground.

{Come on, let's go in already! We might miss the fight!} the pig pokemon said excitedly.

Cynthia gave him a surprised look. "F-fight?! Wilbur... you shouldn't be happy about something like that...," she said, shaking her head. Wilbur was about to answer to her comment when Oliver yelled for them to hurry up and get into the center already.

"Oh my... must he always be so angry?" Cynthia said to no one in particular. She walked up to Ernis, Oliver and Yikari with Wilbur bouncing along behind her. Cynthia heard Yikari ask Oliver about the purple-haired boy. "Ah! But.. he-he was so w-worried about his pokemon... perhaps he d-didn't see you Mr. Oliver." She couldn't use Oliver's last name, as she didn't recall him ever giving it.

Wilbur couldn't understand why Cynthia would never just let boys be boys. The pig then noticed Hiro's comment and realized the Houndoom had a good point; fighting in Pokemon Centers was against the rules. He had totally forgotten about that.

{Nope, I don't think they will listen to you. They don't seem like the kind to listen to reason,} he snorted, chuckling a little.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-

I just got picked to play the wicked witch in teh a play of the twisted story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs[coughthedwarfandthesevensnowwhitescough]. Finally, something good that's happened. ^-^

Ooh, and to top that off, we've not enough girls. So some of the boys have to crossdress. >D Of course.. they were enthusiastic about it.. o.o One was jumping around exclaiming that he wanted to be the pink princess.
    I'm already in the midway of designing teh prettyful dressies! ^^

Ic-

"Oh yes, it certainly was!"Ernis replied in a purposely high, mock-cheerful voice when he regained the ability to speak properly.

"Why don't we go another round and see if I can cough up my other lung this time?"he added on sarcasticly, leaning against the nearest solid object, namely the window. The boy decided to wait for Oliver to proceed in before doing anything else. After all, it was he who had brought them here. All the Coordinator was interested in, was to see how good the red head could mug someone. Of course, it was highly unlikely they wouldn't be shooed out of the Center for even raising any matter of the sort. When Cynthia raised the question on why Oliver seemed to give off the impression that he was mostly angry, Ernis wanted to reply but he deemed it one of those things. Those things which you actually needed to think about. Though, it seemed more like the fact that it was in the shorter boy's nature to be temperamental. Just like it was in his own to be dashing and undoubtedly intelligent. The boy then decided to take the next few minutes to fawn over his greatness, swaying back and forth from the window as he hummed a small tune. The frequent thought of him holding a gigantic golden ribbon in his arms filled his head once again as he let his mind wander.

{Ooh, that was a great workout, eh?}Buu said enthusiasticly, the fork on her head drooping somewhat as she caught her breath, the Feebas in her arms panting from the sheer speed of the Sudowoodo from before. She didn't bother to wait for a reply though, the other pokemon were talking about common sense. The rock type quickly rushed over the her trainer's side, readying herself if anything else was to happen.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Nyah, Yibber as the wicked witch? Now there's an...interesting image. Good on you, Yibber. Erm...I mean wicked, yeah, definitely wicked. xD

IC:

"What a smashing idea, Ernie-san!" Yikari exclaimed at the co-ordinator's mock-suggestion about going another round, seemingly taking no notice of the sarcasm, "We shall make this part of our morning routine. I'll wake you up at seven AM every morning and we'll have a refreshing morning run every day. Ahh...just think about all that quality time and excercise for both of us brothers, maybe you would like to join too, Oliver-kun?" he added to the redhead, not leaving any room for an answer as he continued, giving both of them a cheerful pat on the back, "I knew you both would agree with me. But first, I believe it's time that our dear Oliver-kun took the lead. Onward!"

{Yes, I do tend to be right far more often than I would like.} Hiro remarked at Wilbur's comment, {Get ready to run. With both Yikari and that Oliver around I have this nasty suspicion that we'll end up doing that in the near future.}

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back