• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Region Tournament

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2015
    That's fine. Though I'm having surgery next thursday, so I'll be out all day. But I should have all friday/saturday/sunday then to get the final battle done.

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    Thats ok
    and i hope u pull through
    why type of surgery
    im getting tonsile surgery the 2nd week of may
    BUT on serious not NEXT IM GOING ON VACATION SO FROM THE 23 UNTIL MAY 1ST I WONT BE ON BUT I WILL HAVE THE FINALS POSTED BEFORE I GO SO THE 2 FINALIST HAVE THE WOLE WEEK UNTIL I COME BACK (but i willl try and check this at least once a day)

Fear Akuma

prepare yourself
    Years
  • i regret to say that i dont have much free time so i must forfeit my match against crimsonstorm

he/she probably would have won anyway tho

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2015
    'Och. Crimson beat me in an extremely close 1-0 match. So I guess Sinnoh gets the win in this case.

If only fire blast would have missed... GG Man. I'll get the video up eventually.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    GG dark. Awesome game and really, really close. I rather enjoyed it! Dark, let me know what your youtube is and I'll post a link. I'll have it up on my channel probably in a day or two.

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    Hey guys im back Congrats to crimsonstorm for the 1st region tourny win
    let me know when u want ur sinnoh pokemon prize just leave me a pm or vm btw i would like to see this match on ur youtube can u give me a link lol

AND..... LAST i'll be opening another region tourny soon so be looking for it

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    do we already need a team complete? cause i can raise a hoenn team this weekend and battle next week. if thats possible sign me up for the last hoenn spot

Back