• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Regirock Registeel or Regice

If Regirock Registeel and Regice were in a battle who would win?

• Regice

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Regirock

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Registeel

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthWaffles

IS A FIRIN' HIS LAZAR
Years
  • Registeel would have an advantage over the two of them. If they were to battle, Registeel would be the last one standing.

But in terms of useful-ness and power all-round, Regice is theoretically the most useful.

Why are you making all these trio competition threads?

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    In theory it would be registeel...As if it used a steel move it would be super effective against both...

But..That's just theoritically speaking.

dukecrescentlovevia .

waiting for new laptop ! !
    Years
  • REGICE !
    looks cooler and elegant , ,
    umm . . even REGISTEEL is stronger but REGICE rules the REGI FAMILY . .
    oh yeah , what about uncle REGIGIGAS ?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Definitely Regice, by far! :D I've never been too keen on golems, and Regice is the only one I can stand. :\ (Plus, I love its normal and shiny colour. :))

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    i call mainly registeel but if any of the other 2 get taught dynamicpunch in pokemon emerald. game over. same goes for earthquake. it is sort of equal but registeel takes the lead, with a metal claw/iron head on regice and zap cannon then iron head and maybe earthquake on regirock. registeel also has the best SHARED defence of the 3. at a base defence of 150 for both.
    3:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back