• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reign of Shinies and Rareball Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.skittlez

lost in a storm of sadness
Years
  • Friend Code: 2423-4718-3727
    IGN: Skittlez
    Pokemon: Filler Pokémon with Gardevourite
    Section: Megastones
    Nickname: N/A

I don't really have much to offer, since my 5iv Pokémon aren't shiny. Thus, I can offer you a Shiny Carvanha which I bred myself (hoenn born). It is of an adamant nature, with speed boost. Perfect IVs in HP, Attack and Special Defense.

Years
  • Friend Code: 2423-4718-3727
    IGN: Skittlez
    Pokemon: Filler Pokémon with Gardevourite
    Section: Megastones

I don't really have much to offer, since my 5iv Pokémon aren't shiny. Thus, I can offer you a Shiny Carvanha which I bred myself (hoenn born). It is of an adamant nature, with speed boost. Perfect IVs in HP, Attack and Special Defense.

Yes I'd love too trade :) I have added you. You can choose what kind of filler pokemon you want. Right now I have bred and ready a female love ball ralts with Shadow Sneak, a 5IV Joltik, lvl 1 starters (Chikorita, Chimchar, Oshawott) or Phione.

.skittlez

Years
  • Yes I'd love too trade :) I have added you. You can choose what kind of filler pokemon you want. Right now I have bred and ready a female love ball ralts with Shadow Sneak, a 5IV Joltik, lvl 1 starters (Chikorita, Chimchar, Oshawott) or Phione.

Oh cool, that'd be nice! If it's not much of a bother, I'd like the female ralts n-n! I'll add your FC. My timezone's GMT -4 o: So let me know when we can trade n-n. thanks in advance!

Years
  • Oh cool, that'd be nice! If it's not much of a bother, I'd like the female ralts n-n! I'll add your FC. My timezone's GMT -4 o: So let me know when we can trade n-n. thanks in advance!

Alright then I'm ready to trade :) I'm GMT +1 so 5 hour difference. When are you able to trade cause I've time for the next couple of hours.

.skittlez

Years
  • Ehm tomorrow I have to work from 9 in the morning till 11 at night so I don't think I have much time to trade tomorrow only after my work.

o:! Didn't know xD I actually had no idea if you'd be on again today. But seeing as we just traded, thanks! I made sure to check the carvanhas IVs n-n But if the IVs don't match or something let me know! I screw up sometimes when marking them o.o; Thanks again!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    I believe I have a Pokeball Vivillon in my Pokemon X, what are you offering for that?

BriCKson

Rarely comes out of Trade Corner... O.o
    Years
  • Friend Code: in my signature.
    IGN: brickson
    Pokemon: skarmory
    Nature: Open
    Ability: Open
    Nickname: no thanks!

I would like it in a heavy ball :p

I have a bif list of special ball pokemon In my signature. Let me know!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Friend Code: 1693-1902-2394
    IGN: Dave
    Pokemon: 4 IV shiny Amaura
    Section: Shiny

I saw you are looking for a Shiny perfect physical Riolu. I have a Shiny near perfect special Riolu I figured you might be interested in.

Riolu: Timid Prankster 31/xx/31/30/31/31. Egg moves: Vacuum Wave, Hi Jump Kick, Bullet Punch. Ultra Ball.

Thanks for your time :D

Years
  • I believe I have a Pokeball Vivillon in my Pokemon X, what are you offering for that?

I'm sorry I'm not really interested in Vivillon's anymore so I'll remove it from my wishlist.

Friend Code: in my signature.
    IGN: brickson
    Pokemon: skarmory
    Nature: Open
    Ability: Open
    Nickname: no thanks!

I would like it in a heavy ball :p

I have a bif list of special ball pokemon In my signature. Let me know!

Sorry for the late reply I've been working a lot this week ;O
    Is it possible to get one of the fossils (Omanyte or Kabuto) in a dream ball with HA? I've been looking for them.
    I have a 6IV Ditto so I can try to give the Skarmory some IV's too if you want.

Friend Code: 1693-1902-2394
    IGN: Dave
    Pokemon: 4 IV shiny Amaura
    Section: Shiny

I saw you are looking for a Shiny perfect physical Riolu. I have a Shiny near perfect special Riolu I figured you might be interested in.

Riolu: Timid Prankster 31/xx/31/30/31/31. Egg moves: Vacuum Wave, Hi Jump Kick, Bullet Punch. Ultra Ball.

Thanks for your time :D

I'm sorry but it kind of has the wrong nature for me :( Timid boosts speed but lowers Attack. Do you have any other shinies? And do you have some that are nicknameable?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I'm sorry but it kind of has the wrong nature for me :( Timid boosts speed but lowers Attack. Do you have any other shinies? And do you have some that are nicknameable?

No worries if you aren't interested. This Riolu was bred to be a special attacker, as Lucario actually has higher special attack than attack and a good special attacking move set (Nasty plot, vacuum wave, flash cannon, aura sphere). And this Riolu was bred by me, so it is nicknameable. Thanks for considering anyway :D

Years
  • No worries if you aren't interested. This Riolu was bred to be a special attacker, as Lucario actually has higher special attack than attack and a good special attacking move set (Nasty plot, vacuum wave, flash cannon, aura sphere). And this Riolu was bred by me, so it is nicknameable. Thanks for considering anyway :D

You know what, you're right. The stats of Attack are a bit higher that Special Attack in mega form, but I'm not using it as a mega so maybe I'm interested in the Riolu, especially since it's nicknameable. One more question, is it male? If so, I would like to trade if you're still interested in the Amaura. I'd like it's nickname to be Ezreal
    Sorry for changing my mind, hope you're still interested.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    You know what, you're right. The stats of Attack are a bit higher that Special Attack in mega form, but I'm not using it as a mega so maybe I'm interested in the Riolu, especially since it's nicknameable. One more question, is it male? If so, I would like to trade if you're still interested in the Amaura. I'd like it's nickname to be Ezreal
    Sorry for changing my mind, hope you're still interested.

Yes the Riolu is male, and I will make sure to nickname Ezreal. Unfortunately I can't trade today, hopefully we can figure out a time during the week. I can make myself available afternoons and evenings EST (GMT -5). Let me know what works for you :D

Years
  • Yes the Riolu is male, and I will make sure to nickname Ezreal. Unfortunately I can't trade today, hopefully we can figure out a time during the week. I can make myself available afternoons and evenings EST (GMT -5). Let me know what works for you :D

I'm GMT +1, but unfortunately I work every day from 8 in the morning to 6 in the evening. So I'm afraid I can only trade in the evening or all day in the weekends. I'll add you already and hope to catch you online this week ^^

BriCKson

Rarely comes out of Trade Corner... O.o
    Years
  • I'm sorry I'm not really interested in Vivillon's anymore so I'll remove it from my wishlist.

Sorry for the late reply I've been working a lot this week ;O
    Is it possible to get one of the fossils (Omanyte or Kabuto) in a dream ball with HA? I've been looking for them.
    I have a 6IV Ditto so I can try to give the Skarmory some IV's too if you want.

I can trade you a kabuto for sure. I'll start working on it now. I would appreciate some IVs :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back