• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Reintroduction) Heyooooooooooo!

Years
    Hello everyone, pretty sure nobody remembers me, but i have returned after like 3 years. Anyways, my previous username was Latios-97 or something. i have returned because of all the great memories i had of this place. I also started to get back into pokemon and hack roms around the start of these holidays. I was way back then also planning to start a small hack in wich you were able to catch all pokemon, but to lack of knowledge it's been cancelled.i also will start to get into programming and the likes because, hey, i'm going into 5th class of middle school; IT to be precise, wich includes, surprise surprise, JAVA PROGRAMMING :3
    my other interests include Gmod, and making screenshots with Gmod that i put on DeviantArt, wich include, but are not limited to, Pokemon and TF2.
    AAAAAND That's all i have to say, for the rest, i'm glad the community is as friendly as ever.
    Thanks for reading this way to long post and have a nice day, also, glad to meet you guys :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Welcome back BackDraft! I'm assuming you were on another account cause this one's from June 2013. :P

But yeah, good to have you back. I wasn't around on PC 3 years ago, so you're new to me. But it's always nice to make a new friend! feel free to send me a VM to chat whenever or add me as a friend if you like.You're hack sounds like a good idea it's unfortunate you had to cancel it. :( But perhaps you could pick it back up again though. :) I'm sure you know your way to the Emulation & ROM Hacking section so I won't have to direct you there. Of course though there's been a lot of changes to the forum on how the sections are arranged and even their names are different. So I do suggest spending sometime re-browsing to adjust to all of the differences. But we are definitely the same close and tightly knit forum that we were 3 years ago!

Welcome back once again and hopefully I can talk to you more and see you around!

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    hey dude! im new here but its always a promising sign if people are willing to come back to the forums :)

welcome back x

Back