• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reintroduction - Returning (2014)

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2021
    Hello! I'm sorry, I was being disappeared since August 7th 2008.
    I guess I am a "new" member of this site, lol. If you know me or don't know me as well, I will reintroduce you all to myself.

I'm smithmanny74, an old member of PokeCommunity.
    I am in high school in public school. I'll be planning to move back to the deaf school this fall. Of course, I am deaf since I was born. How am I serving my deafness? I only have a hearing loss in my right ear.

What do I like to? I like to play games on Xbox 360 or iPad mini, cleaning my room, texting my friends on my smartphone.

I will add more information about myself later.

Any questions? Feel free to contact me on inbox (known as PM) or leave a comment under this thread.

Have a great day/night,
    smithmanny74

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Don't worry about it at all, dear; I've left PC myself initially after joining, and returned only at the end of last year. Anyhow, welcome back, Manny! Oh, Xbox 360; I have one, and absolutely love it. I've purchased it about six years ago, and it's still running without any sort of trouble. Say, what are your favorite series? Personally, I'm a huge fan of Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed, as well as Battlefield. Oh, so you're in high school? What year are you currently in, sophomore?

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and if there you need any help getting your way around here, you're always free to approach staff members, those who are in bold usernames. If you like, you may also drop by our Community Feedback and Support forum; don't be shy! Stick around this time, okay? =)

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2021
    Thank you, Ms. Peitharchia! Yes, I got mine from my grandmother for my early birthday. OMG, I'm a fan of Call of Duty, because I bought the Black Ops II last year. I love it! I am in junior year, Class of 2015.
    Nice to meet you, Ms. Peitharchia!

Back