• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rejection( a pokemorph rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Anna shook her head and grined.
    "I've heard that one," she laughed then remember the necklace she found and pulled it out handing it to Clara.
    "Is this yours?", she asked.
    Clara looked and snatched the necklace and smiled. "Thank you for finding it," she sighed.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    "What is so serious? Someone who deserves to be dead is dead," Anna simply said. She looked up at the night sky and a few HootHoot flew overhead.
    "Wow, haven't see regular pokemon in a long time..." Clara sighed.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    "I don't know why I say anything, I have been abused.... by him....," Anna sighed pulling her sleeves up, scares all over. "I was able to escape him, like I have said, I only wish harm on those who have caused me, and other morphs harn..."

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    "Anna....I think that we all have had our share of pain...if it is something that everyone know of is pain...not only poke morphs feels great pain...there is children who is abused by their parents, people, pokemorphs and pokemon are murdered....Being a pokemon morph gives you power, but with power comes responsability...eighter you take that responsability to defend those who are weaker or you dont and is just as bad as those who made you a morph... I have chose the way of responsability because I want to protect others...I dont want anyone to be murdered, only those who killed lots and lots of lifes and caused much pain is worthy of death(ooc:think Hitler or bin laden or some else horrible dude))....I comes from a family which hated me, they caused me much pain but Im not looking back at that I am looking towards the future which I believe can be bright and happy if we just let go of the hatered....You want to protect other dont you? then let go of your hatred....if your past was horrible then forget about it!You are free now to make your own choises that shapes your future! To never be able to let go of the hate is a far much worse punishment than being dead...." Cassy just continued to look up into the sky. Then she suddenly landed and started walking back towards the city.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Anna didn't know what came over her, the hatered she had over took her.
    "Cassy wait!", she called. She stood up. "I was being a jerk, I don't know anything I say anymore."

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Cassy turned herself towards the small group of pokemorphs with a gentle smile.

"Dont worry, Im not angry at you...Some people need only words to understand why life is wonderful and precious, others need too loose someone they love...luckly you are of the kind who needs only the words to see the truth about it..." The mew morph said as the sun began to rise, giving a beautifull orange and gold colored light which made cassys hair look like gold in the early dawn.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
    Suddenly, a tranqulizer dart hit her in the neck. "What the-" but then she fell, blackness enshrouding her. She heard another thump, indicating that Miro fell as well with a Tranquilizer.
    Then there was nothing.

~*~

She awoke in a cage large enough for her to crouch. She looked around. There were humans surrounding her and murmuring amongst themselves.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Anna nodded and her body glowed red and her tail was gone, and her skin became a normal color.
    "What about Clara, I want her to come," Anna asked.
    "I can go, I can pretend I belong to one of you," Clara said, her hair glimmering in the sun.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Anna was taken by Moonlight's thought.
    "I can hear you," she thought back. "Where are you?"
    Clara smiled and looked at her new look.
    "Thank you," she smiled.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
    <I'm in some strange lab, and-> she was interuppted by an electric shock from a cattle prod. "OW! What the **** was that for?!" she cried out.
    <Stupid humans... poke me with cattle prods. Anyways, I'm in a lab with Miro, I don't know which direction, since I was drugged and taken.>
    She felt another electrical shock. "Hey! Watch it you ********!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back