• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rellyms Trading & More

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    It's going good i'm just working on get it's iv's correct

1qaz-My internet cut out on me i'll be on wifi

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    You study on that stats that how I got my Flareon up.

It started out with the worse attack ever and some goo HP which I wasnt trying to work on so I just studied on its atk

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Can you offer one more ?

1qaz- I don't think this going to work out =/

1qaz

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2007
    We can't seem to get connected. Have you gotten the blue screen when trading with other people? I really need that Gligar.:(

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Yeah and every time I try to see whats wrong it freezes then shuts to the blue screen

1qaz

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2007
    Have you been able to trade with PrinceSushi? Maybe I can give PrinceSushi my Machop and he can trade it to you for your Gligar then he can give the Gligar to me. :)

1qaz

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2007
    Thank you! I really need Gligar! I'll give you Machop right now ok?

Rellyms doesn't seem to be on right now so I'll give you my Machop and you can PM me whenever you get the Gligar ok?

Last edited:

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Have you been able to trade with PrinceSushi? Maybe I can give PrinceSushi my Machop and he can trade it to you for your Gligar then he can give the Gligar to me. :)
    Sure why not
    I can give you Hariyama as well.

1qauz- I'd be willing to help. :)

Thank you
    I'll trade a cross chop/wake-up slap/dynamicpunch Croagunk for your DD/Dragon Rush Bagon.
    Sure those move very farmilair
    Thank you! I really need Gligar! I'll give you Machop right now ok?

Rellyms doesn't seem to be on right now so I'll give you my Machop and you can PM me whenever you get the Gligar ok?

Sorry my internet is off the charts lately.

1qaz

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2007
    Hey Prince let me give you my Machop so you can trade it with the 4 pokemon your gonna give relly.

PrinceSushi

Shiny hunter and Kecleon fan!
    Years
    ok, let me just add you. What am I getting to trade back to you? I need to know so I don't screw up and release it or something.

:\ communication error fillllllllller

Last edited:

1qaz

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2007
    Another blue screen. :( Let's try one more time if that dosent work then I'll have to go find Gligar somewhere else.
    Nevermind it worked. :) PM whenever you get the Gligar it dosent have to be today.

Back