• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remake Of Silver & Gold

misty-slave09

Kasumi<3
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Do you think they will remake gold and silver like they did red and blue?

Remake Of Silver & Gold
    Remake Of Silver & Gold
    Remake Of Silver & Gold
    Remake Of Silver & Gold
    Remake Of Silver & Gold
    Remake Of Silver & Gold

Remake Of Silver & Gold
    Remake Of Silver & Gold

Years
    Possibly, but they'd have to continue to expand on the current Pok?mon system. (not add any new Pok?mon) It's unlikely, since Johto Pok?mon appear quite frequently in all of the current games. That, and they'd have to work on a remake on Yellow Version first.

Digiko

The l33t lurker!!!
    Years
    They probably won't, but all I can say is that would be awesome... Gold/Silver/Crystal was just about my favorite in the line. I don't know why, but I've always been fond of the Johto region/Pokemon.

Naoshi

lawl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    Something tells me they might do a GSC remake for the DS. Think about it...Pokemon Diamond/Pearl is coming out for the DS...A remake of GSC using the game's (Diamond/Pearl) engine would be interesting XD

(Just like how FR/LG used RSE's engine)

ockayethenoo

Supreme Master of Earth
    Years
    they probably won't.
    As much as i like the game, we already have leaf green and colloseum to fill up our ruby/ sapphire (and now emerald) pokedexes.
    You'd be surprised how many people wouldn't buy a remake.

Naoshi

lawl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    You've made a point there...

But I still think that would be interesting =P

Oh well, we can dream...

ockayethenoo

Supreme Master of Earth
    Years
    We could make a hack of gold and leaf green and sort of... fuse them together with lf's graphics.
    then we could sell it to game freak and earn millions!!:badsmile:

Naoshi

lawl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    "As much as i like the game, we already have leaf green and colloseum to fill up our ruby/ sapphire (and now emerald) pokedexes."

Wait...what about celebi?

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
    Years
    I hope they do. It had Kanto and Johto, 16 Gyms, day and night and radio. It's my favourite game generation. It would probably be on DS. I agree they'd have a hell of a job doing it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Personally, I'd like a really huge game instead of a remake of GSC.
    GSC was huge. It had both Kanto AND Johto. You could get badges in both. There was never a dull moment!
    Similarly, that's how the new game should be. Have whatever the new land is, plus Hoenn, Johto, maybe even a new little area like the Sevii Islands.

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Hi i'm max and i say why don't we make a adventure game on this link and we have to start of with the three johto starters it might be fun aspecial if we all like gold silver and crystal i will let you decide but me and my friends when i go round to one of their houses and we make a pokemon story up and we all find it fun just think about it

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Explain? I have no idea what you mean.
    You mean you are making it yourself on the internet? Or you want Nintendo to make it for DS?

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    As much as I would LOVE to see a remake of my favorite games in the Pokemon series, it doesn't seem likely at they'd do it at this point. And even if they did, I'd personally rather it be on the GBA than the DS. I really don't like the DS for some reason.

...but that's just me.

Kurosaki~Dragon

Let the Thunder embrace you
    Years
    I would love if they made a remake of the G/S/C series because it was one of the best adn my favorite, but I somewhat doubt one will be made adn if one ever was it should on GBA not the DS IMO adn it would be sweet if it had the original crystal animaitons revamped :]

Super Typhlosion

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    God.. That was my fav pokemon game.. Too bad i lost my gold version with lvl 99 Ho-Oh.. >.< I still have my silver but as with red/blue fr/lg I have one game with all my good pokemon and the other for trades etc.. And my silver was the bad one.. >.<! Typhlosion... -.- GS the best pokemon games ever.. I plead they bring them out again for GBA that would just be amazing..

Back