• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen remake of yellow version

omega11

Beginner Pokemon Hacker :D
Years
  • oh man that would be greatif they made a remake.......(maybe if I...)nah ...maybe,

omega11

Years
  • maybe il give it a shot just use a fire red rom and modifiey it a lot,it'll be hard but not immposable.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Omega11 You should give it a shot =). I bet it woulf be great if you did it. I could help by like ripping the sprites?

Ryousha

Years
  • You could pm if you kind of need help with some sprites (like ash...gold silver whatever a pikachu?)

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • What about posting them?

Well since you ask here's a few reasons why they should not

1. They already remade Red & Blue

2. And yeah is a little to late for a remake anyways

3. I worked so hard on the orginal one so I don't want to start all over again

4. To tell you the truth when I used to have pkmn yellow I will always get annoyed by pickachu and guess what he is still following me lol just look at my signature

GrovyleGamer2007

9-year PokeVetran
    Years
  • I don't think it's very likely that they would remake Yellow. Chances are higher that they would do a DS remake of Gold and Silver sometime in the near future. But a Yellow remake could happen a long time from now on a sucessor to the DS or something. We may never know.

Last edited:

Ryousha

Years
  • Well if anyone would like to help me and omega11 on the remake please pm omega ^_^.

We're Getting ideas of some special event of maybe (Red) and (Misty or brock) vs.(Gold) and (Silver).

P_S_B

Frontier Brain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    The main reason why I would want a Yellow remake is because of Jessie and James (who are in Shiny Gold anyway), but I somehow doubt they'll make one. It'd be cool if they did though.

Ryousha

Years
  • Yeah I Hope So But me and Omega11 would start if Omega would've given me the program lol. But If they did make a remake it would be difficult to get bulbasaur charmander and squirtle o.o

omega11

Years
  • tat means now there is no point in me and aaron makin a remake now. :D
    which is great because i am very sure i could never have made sumthin that good,

Ryousha

Years
  • That remakes lames cmon you wanted to do it so lets do it >< if not ok then ill go kill myself

and theres no beta or anything and its closed so we're doing it lol

omega11

Years
  • ok but itll be slow progress,like i said all i really know to do is map editing and thats not all that usefull in makin a yellow remake........But yeah lets give it a shot.

Ryousha

Years
  • Beta Tester-Me

Sprites(found some)

so were just editing the beginning right? and then adding jesse and james into the game? then we just done? its like the same thing but we needa add bulbasaur,charmander,squirtle in the game? I'll find some sprites you get work on it o.o

Back