• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen remake of yellow version

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
  • You're evil you know that. lol... well Me and Omega are remaking it.. Ill give screenshots when I can =)

actually we might not do it since mysteryskater is banned

jj_olli

It's coming...
    Years
  • I could help with the remake, I can script the Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle events, maybe we can replace the Sevii Islands with the Orange Islands in a later state, but that's just an idea, the problem will be how to put in Pikachu (Script will be very hard) and the Oak, backsprite.

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
  • I doubt that they will make a remake of Yellow but I do think that in the future they will have a "Follow Trainer" option where you can send out one pokemon to follow you.

A remake of G/S/C would be sooo much better.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • O_O!! I want a Pokemon yellow Remake xD Doubtfully It ain't going to happen but it would be fun to see that pikachu in better graphics =]

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I wouldn't mind one, but I doubt it, now that it's been a while since fr/lg were released.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    A remake of Pokemon yellow would be cool I guess.. were there any other differences besides having Pikachu as a starter, your rival having Eevee as a starter, and being able to get the other three starters in the game without trading?

Years
  • Today 12:57 PM
    diamondpearl876 A remake of Pokemon yellow would be cool I guess.. were there any other differences besides having Pikachu as a starter, your rival having Eevee as a starter, and being able to get the other three starters in the game without trading?

yeh the was a couple more differneces

*gym leaders pokemon more like the anime

*surfing pikachu game

*colours change in each differnt towns

*and this pikachu is very special. it cant evolve, learns thunderbolt instead of swift, sleeps when you talk to jigglypuff in the pokecenter and could you speak to him to discover his emotions

* and ofcouse serval pokemon werent obtainable

francyss

No imagination for this
    Years
  • yeah the was a couple more differences

*gym leaders pokemon more like the anime

*surfing pikachu game

*colors change in each different towns

*and this pikachu is very special. it cant evolve, learns thunderbolt instead of swift, sleeps when you talk to jigglypuff in the pokecenter and could you speak to him to discover his emotions

* and of course several pokemon weren't obtainable

And the detail of the graphics being way better(a remake for DS would fit this nowadays in relation to FR/LG) and the Jessie and James thing(the rockets), just like the anime.
    Meaning, yellow was the best game of the 1st generation of pokémon games in an overall view.

umbreon67696

6gothique6princess6
    Years
  • I know it wouldn't happen, but I would be very happy if they made a yellow remake. I'm a big fan of the old pokemon games. I just started a new game on Crystal. My team is in my signature. I love it. <3

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    A G/S/C remake I would like to see more... Yeah, it's too late for a Yellow remake.

IAmTheWalrus

Song Maker-fun-of-er....er
    Years
  • First of all, it would be too late to make one. Second, a G/S/C remake would be much better. Man, I thought when they announced a new Pokemon game that would mean G/S remake. Stupid Mystery Dungeon. The Pokegear would fit in great with the touch screen, similar to the Poketch. (How do you pronounce it?)

Back