• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remember me?

Sylmin

Cute Pokemon collector!~
Years
  • ...no?

OH WELL XD Yup, I joined this forum back in 2005 I think when the Diamond and Pearl games first came out. (Diamond for the win!)
    Had a break, briefly returned and then forgot about pokemon again.. UNTIL... Back and White! 8) I've met some great friends on here and I hope to make some more~

To those who don't know me, I'm a 16 year old female from the UK, and love all sorts of pokemon, digimon, video game, music, film and cartoon related things. <3 I'm also aiming to collect the pokedex in TCG cards - I'm probably about half way not including the Black and White set. ^_^

So now I'm back to stay for a while at least, loaded with my Pokemon White, updated profile, and new avatar, and I'm looking forward to discussing pokemawns with people and wi-fi-ing!

P.S. Apologies in advance for my over-use of emoticons. :3

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • I love Wigglytuff. :3 Especially in PMD2! <3 Anyhow, its nice to have met you. :3 I use emoticons all time time~ :3 Seriously, it helps me explain my mood over typing I guess. XD;

I haven't collected the pokemon TCG cards in a while, I used to back in grade 8 or so~ But, I stopped because I wanted to collect yugioh cards. :3 But, I kind of stopped collecting those now too. And BTW - your profile picture is also pretty cool; nice stuff. <3

Yeah, some things have changed, like, the social groups are being removed, along with some rule changing, but they are still pretty striaght forward~ :3 Annnnd I hope we can talk again sometime!

Sylmin

Cute Pokemon collector!~
    Years
  • I love Wigglytuff. :3 Especially in PMD2! <3 Anyhow, its nice to have met you. :3 I use emoticons all time time~ :3 Seriously, it helps me explain my mood over typing I guess. XD;

I haven't collected the pokemon TCG cards in a while, I used to back in grade 8 or so~ But, I stopped because I wanted to collect yugioh cards. :3 But, I kind of stopped collecting those now too. And BTW - your profile picture is also pretty cool; nice stuff. <3

Yeah, some things have changed, like, the social groups are being removed, along with some rule changing, but they are still pretty striaght forward~ :3 Annnnd I hope we can talk again sometime!

Haha I love wigglytuff too! (Incase you couldn't tell XD) And I totally agree, I can't seem to express myself through typing without emoticons for fear that I sound too serious. D:

Oooh and I have a question. I recall there was a part of the forum where you could put in your Friendship codes for Wi-Fi for others to see? .. I can't find it though and I'm just wondering if it was removed o3o (Or I'm imagining it XD)

Thanks in advance! :)

Years
  • Er, how could I remember you? Who are you? :Va

I heaaart your avatar!! Share your artist skillz with me... NOW! >:U

PC is glad to have the almighty Wigglytuff back! 8D

Hmm, I thought there was a thread for that too, but it's been ages, maybe I actually haven't seen it at all! |D;
    Good luck on finding out! And welcome baaack! [/glomps] o/

Back