• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remember when it rained? (revived)

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    Wow. And again, wow. This comic is awesome, although if I had to complain about something, it would be the overworld sprites of the Pokémon.They don't look too great, but the rest of the comic is hilarious and well-done! Can't wait for Vol. 6!

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Dark_Lucario said:
    Wow. And again, wow. This comic is awesome, although if I had to complain about something, it would be the overworld sprites of the Pokémon.They don't look too great, but the rest of the comic is hilarious and well-done! Can't wait for Vol. 6!

Do you mean meowth and Wynaut... I know they look a bit crappy, especialy meowth from the side. but I think i did pretty well... :P

~JBCBlank,

PS. I'll get 6 up when I get the time to work on it.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    After so long... I am done with VOL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here it is

VOL 6

Page 1
    Page 2
    Page 3
    Page 4
    Page 5
    Page 6

enjoy!

~JBCBlank

oh and Thax to Dark_Lucario for the new meowth sprites.

Last edited:

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    Wow, a little bit of action this time around. I can't believe Alan.... I'm not gonna spoil it.
    EDIT: Emma, you wrote VOL 7, it's supposed to be 6...... :P

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Gosh, I've been so busy I havn't been able to make sure that it didn't disapear... welll... it's almost ready!

Note: ok guys after this VOL, i'm gonna take a brake from making RWR, and start on a flash series that i've been thinking about... so sorry guys.. but after VOL 7, you'll have to wait till season 2.

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    I know I know, NO double posting! but I had to.

this is the last one for the first season, I know VOL 10 sould be.. but I don't have the time right now.. I'm gonna take like, a two month brake from RWR (maybe less), so.. sorry to the guys who really wanna know.. well.. here it is... the last for a while..

VOL 7

Page 1
    Page 2
    Page 3
    Page 4
    Page 5
    Page 6

wanna know, what happens next?
    Wanna know what metrik is?
    Wanna know what happens with Ali and Emma?
    Wanna know anything more?

Find out on the next season of
    Remember when it rained?

Back