• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remove it all! (RFG) >=D

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Monsters: 17
    -Banisher of Light
    -Banisher of Light
    -Banisher of Light
    -D. D. Assailant
    -D. D. Assailant
    -D. D. Assailant
    -D. D. Warrior Lady
    -D. D. Survivor
    -D. D. Survivor
    -D. D. Survivor
    -Tsukuyomi
    -Gren Maju Da Eiza
    -Gren Maju Da Eiza
    -Gren Maju Da Eiza
    -Magician of Faith
    -Sangan

Magic: 14
    -Soul Release
    -Soul Release
    -Premature Burial
    -Reinforcement of the Army
    -Mystical Space Typhoon
    -Heavy Storm
    -Dark Hole
    -Wave Motion Cannon
    -Wave Motion Cannon
    -Soul Absorption
    -Nobleman of Crossout
    -Nobleman of Extermination

Trap: 10
    -Call of the Haunted
    -Torrential Tribute
    -D. D. Dynamite
    -D. D. Dynamite
    -D. D. Dynamite
    -D. D. Trap Hole
    -D. D. Trap Hole
    -D. D. Trap Hole
    -Graverobber's Retribution

Used to have Bottomless trap hole instead of D. D. Traphole with Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer instead of D. D. Survivor (still trying out this change), but then adding more D. D. cards not only fit the theme better (thus more fun), but it has some other uses... D. D. Survivor also constantly gets free recursion from Banisher of Light, so it stays much longer in practice until that smashing ground comes to take out banisher.

D. D. Survivor is a nice target for D. D. Traphole, and not using Bottomless allows me to use Nobleman of Extermination instead, which is a great card to use since trap usage went up recently. It's not hard to pin down bottomless or sakuretsu with it. Would love to add another one if there's room but too bad...

Anyway, mass removal with emphasis on D. D. Dynamite to deal massive burn damage, along with Graverobber's Retribution for further damage. Almost all of the monsters can either remove cards, or benefit off of removed cards. Reinforcement of the Army can search the 7 warriors in this deck easily. Sangan helps in fetching out Banisher/Magician of Faith/Tsukuyomi/D. D. Warrior Lady too.

Tsukuyomi is there because... *whines* currently no other good method to destroy early Jinzo/Cyber Dragon >>; Love to hear your solution to this problem, so I can replace Tsukuyomi.

Standard Frosty's favorite magic card Wave Motion Cannon to shield face down dynamites, and add pressure for the opponent.

Comments, anyone?

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    frostweaver said:
    Monsters: 17
    -Banisher of Light
    -Banisher of Light
    -Banisher of Light
    -D. D. Assailant
    -D. D. Assailant
    -D. D. Assailant
    -D. D. Warrior Lady
    -D. D. Survivor
    -D. D. Survivor
    -D. D. Survivor
    -Tsukuyomi
    -Gren Maju Da Eiza
    -Gren Maju Da Eiza
    -Gren Maju Da Eiza
    -Magician of Faith
    -Sangan

Magic: 14
    -Soul Release
    -Soul Release
    -Premature Burial
    -Mystical Space Typhoon
    -Heavy Storm
    -Dark Hole
    -Wave Motion Cannon
    -Wave Motion Cannon
    -Soul Absorption
    -Nobleman of Crossout
    -Nobleman of Extermination

Trap: 10
    -Call of the Haunted
    -Torrential Tribute
    -D. D. Dynamite
    -D. D. Dynamite
    -D. D. Dynamite
    -D. D. Trap Hole
    -D. D. Trap Hole
    -D. D. Trap Hole

Used to have Bottomless trap hole instead of D. D. Traphole with Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer instead of D. D. Survivor (still trying out this change), but then adding more D. D. cards not only fit the theme better (thus more fun), but it has some other uses... D. D. Survivor also constantly gets free recursion from Banisher of Light, so it stays much longer in practice until that smashing ground comes to take out banisher.

D. D. Survivor is a nice target for D. D. Traphole, and not using Bottomless allows me to use Nobleman of Extermination instead, which is a great card to use since trap usage went up recently. It's not hard to pin down bottomless or sakuretsu with it. Would love to add another one if there's room but too bad...

Anyway, mass removal with emphasis on D. D. Dynamite to deal massive burn damage, along with Graverobber's Retribution for further damage. Almost all of the monsters can either remove cards, or benefit off of removed cards. Reinforcement of the Army can search the 7 warriors in this deck easily. Sangan helps in fetching out Banisher/Magician of Faith/Tsukuyomi/D. D. Warrior Lady too.

Tsukuyomi is there because... *whines* currently no other good method to destroy early Jinzo/Cyber Dragon >>; Love to hear your solution to this problem, so I can replace Tsukuyomi.

Standard Frosty's favorite magic card Wave Motion Cannon to shield face down dynamites, and add pressure for the opponent.

Comments, anyone?

Dark Magican of Chaos > Breaker the Magical Warrior> Exlied Force > Tsukuyomi

^One of them would work.

This deck is quite orignal.

I could see why you don't use Premature Burial, but why Call of the Haunted still in there then?

I have some suggestions and saying.

-1 -D. D. Trap Hole
    +1 Bottomless Trap Hole

Your opponent will not always have face downs and Bottomless is helpful.

-1Banisher of Light
    +1Chaosrider Gustaph

First you have Soul Release so that does the graveyard and for Banisher of Light, 2 is good enough espacilly since you have the D.D Family.

Call my crazy but Chaosrider Gustaph will do good in this deck. It has Warrior support by Reinforcement of the Army. It will work wonders, because what will remove the spells from play? It will have a defensive atack and more cards removed from play for Gren Maju Da Eiza.

I also suggest giving Card of Sacanity a try. It is very helpful in the late game and will remove more cards from play.

I like this deck very much, it's very creative. I had a friend who used to have a deck like this, with Skull Lair.

mewtwo in armour said:
    plz ive had anothe with the yu gi oh bannings half me deck is useless now

I'm sorry ,but I'm sorta confused from that. But it seems like you said the ban list messed your deck up. Sorry to hear that.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    mewtwo in armour said:
    hey it wud b quite good ill have to see if i cud build it frist cas all my cards seem to got band
    Same for me. But the banlist only have 23 cards =/

But that where creativity comes in. I'm sure yo ucould make a good deck.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    This deck is a cool idea, but could self-destruct quickly. Perhaps some cards to help yourself late-game...Return from the Different Dimension? Card of Sanctity? Heart of Clear Water (for Banisher)? It's up to you...

-1 Magician of Faith (most spells will be removed anyway...)
    -1 Tsukuyomi
    -1 Premature Burial (same as MoF)
    -1 Call of the Haunted (same)
    -1 DD Trap Hole (unnecessary in 3s)

+5 (your pick of what I mentioned)

Back