• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Removing the Pokedex Form Page

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2016
    How would I make it so that the form page of the Pokedex is inaccessible? I imagine I go to PScreen_PokedexNestForme and edit from there, but I have no clue what to look for. I imagine that deleting the form entry page is a bad idea, so can it be set to just be invisible?

Edit; also, I'm curious. I went ahead and edited the sprite positions using the Editor, how would I give the updated sprite positions to my friends whom are also working alongside with me?

Last edited:
    Years
    PScreen_Pokedex. Search for this line:
    Code:
    elsif Input.trigger?(Input::LEFT) || ret==4

It should take you to a chunk of code like this:
    Code:
               newpage=page-1 if page>1
               pbPlayCursorSE() if newpage>1
             elsif Input.trigger?(Input::RIGHT) || ret==6
               newpage=page+1 if page<3

Replace it with this:
    Code:
               newpage=page-1 if page>1
               newpage=2 if page==1
             elsif Input.trigger?(Input::RIGHT) || ret==6
               newpage=page+1 if page<2
               newpage=1 if page==2

Now you can't reach the Pokedex Forms page. I also gave you wraparound scrolling (pressing left on the leftmost page takes you to the rightmost page and vice versa) to boot.

Back