• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Magic Tyson

PokeCommunity Master
    Years
    Name Change

Hello i want to request a name change.

Team Magic Tyson, doesn't look right on the forums and is too long. So i am thinking of shorten it to DementedNinja.

Thanks
    Tyson

Years
    Hello i want to request a name change.

Team Magic Tyson, doesn't look right on the forums and is too long. So i am thinking of shorten it to DementedNinja.

Thanks
    Tyson
    You just joined last week, so you're unfortunately definitely not eligible for a name change yet. Your change date is sometime around the beginning of March, as far as I can tell...I'll say the third or so.

If you already dislike the name you have, then you're better off just making a new account with the name you do want. :[

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Unfortunately, no. To be able to free up the name, the previous account would first have to be deleted, and...we usually don't delete accounts for any reason whatsoever. :[ Not even if they've been inactive, since there's always the chance that user could come back.

Aw, well that's alright. Thanks, Cowrie! ^___^

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    If it's at all possible I'd like to change my name to: Goodbye, Farewell, & Amen

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    If my last change counted as simple, I wish to be renamed: Lieutenant AdvancedK9

Thanks in Advance.

Years
    Does this count as a simple name change?
    Old Name: Domo the Rock Maniac
    New name: Domo-Rock Maniac

If my last change counted as simple, I wish to be renamed: Lieutenant AdvancedK9

Thanks in Advance.
    Neither of those changes count as "simple", so both of you will have to wait until your four months are up. :X

So close & yet so far, so ask again then?
    Yeah, just ask again on the 17th, and you'll be able to get a change then. :)

Clevink

Don't mess with Espeon...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Old: Clevink
    New: Espeon's Trainer

Thanks in advance. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back