• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Renn's Signature Shop

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    I'm so sorry, I could cry. I hate letting people down.

After my internet went down.. my brother got an xbox live and this is my theory...

Whenever he is playing his xbox live, my computer miraculously cannot find the network. My computer that can run 3 different IM programs, photoshop, 2 different browsers, word, a media player and anything else at the same time without any problems...
    I can't prove it to my mother as my brother is a big mother's boy so I just have to deal with it but my computer is getting better at handling it lol.

I'm doing the requests now. I haven't been able to go on photoshop in ages..well feels that long. So yay.

I'm sorry everyone but there is the explanation- huge connection problems that are getting better.

EDIT:

First one done.

Hmm I hope you did mean me to put 36 / thirty-six ...if you didn't, I'm an idiot XPP And I'll change it.

Renn's Signature Shop

Next is Магия (Zee link doesn't work Hello Kitty)

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Oh mai gawd!
    Do you have space for another request?
    If not please just ignore this post... =P

Stock/image/etc.: https://img58.imageshack.us/img58/9525/134xl3.png
    Text: Quiet. Curious. Vaporeon.
    Details/Colour/Theme: Can the background please be dark blue with light blue effects, highlights, what ever else you put on banners? =P Sort of like the Dragonair request you did..
    Size: 330 x 160

Thanks!

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Hey, Renneh! I would request for an awesome, kick-ass theme here, but it seems you are all tied up. By the way, this is Poke'd, as I can't remember if I was Renyui, or Poke'd when I met you.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Hmm I hope you did mean me to put 36 / thirty-six ...if you didn't, I'm an idiot XPP And I'll change it.

Renn's Signature Shop

Next is Магия (Zee link doesn't work Hello Kitty)
    I didn't but it is totally fine. =D
    I think you should have entered the colour version for sotw with different text.

Last edited:

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Hi :3
    God your work is fantastic. I really really like the Vaporeon, it's looks amazing.
    Could I have one? n___n

Stock/image/etc: https://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-28908
    Text: Well, as it's named 'Pure Heart' I'll go with that n___n
    Details/Colour/Theme: Whatever you think would go. You have a good eye :]
    Size: Average size, like the size of Kuggles' one.

Thank you :D

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    I didn't but it is totally fine. =D
    I think you should have entered the colour version for sotw with different text.

Thank you ^^ I took your advice.

Okay I think the request list is full now.. I'll just go edit it. ^^ You can still make requests but bare in mind it might be a while.

And wow thanks Franceschi I get all blushy at the comments hehe XP

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Okay I think the request list is full now.. I'll just go edit it. ^^ You can still make requests but bare in mind it might be a while.

And wow thanks Franceschi I get all blushy at the comments hehe XP

a. That's fine! I don't want you to rush or anything. I was very willing to wait. After all; good work takes time ;3
    b. It's not a problem! x] I really like your work.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Here we go:

Renn's Signature Shop

Url: https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/cinny_pics/maraudahbyRenn1.png
    I hope that is alright XP

I've been working all today so I'm quite mentally/'physically tired... working as in work work. And then tomorrow I have a family barbecue to go to...somewhere..quite a while away so long drive.

then Monday I have housework to do... And animals to clean out.
    Then tuesday... I'm getting up early... packing suitcase...going to appointments such as hair etc. then getting on a plane late afternoon to Crete...for 2 weeks.

I'm going to see if I can do one request tonight..and maybe get some done Monday.

BUT... From Tuesday...

I will be away for2 weeks And then the day after I get back (I get back at about 2 in the morning) I will collect my exam results...

=) So annoying next week's SOTW is real people. I <3 real people. They're REALly cool... (okay that was rubbish, I know)...

Back