• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Replay!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I've haven't replayed it yet. I haven't replayed a game since Pokemon Emerald. I don't usually ignore old games, just forget about them for a few months.

Years
    I just traded my team from Black to my White so I can keep them, and now I'm about to start Black again, and use a completely different team. Why not?

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I did end up replaying White, because I beat it too quickly the first time/wanted to try a new team/was bored. In fact, the only ones I never restarted were the remakes, sequels, and Diamond (lulz).

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    Replay!
    How many times have you restarted Black and White?
    I only have Black and have not restarted, I don't like restarting my games

Replay!
    With Black 2 & White 2 coming along the way, do you plan on ever playing these games again? Or are you going to let them collect dust like we always do to poor old games? What will they be to you?
    Since I don't like spending too much money on games, much of my old games still see good use, especially ones with good replay value like Pokémon.

Replay!
    Also with B2W2 being released in Japan in just two months, do you plan on replaying these games one more time just before? How about for the US release?
    Probably not, I don't want Unova to get boring quite yet.

Replay!
    If you do plan on replaying these games (even after the release of B2W2), what will you be your main goals in the game?
    Just have fun, like it always is. Maybe experiment with a team I haven't used before, or do a Nuzlocke challenge.

Replay!
    Will you be restarting Black, White, or both?
    If I can get my hands on a copy of White, I'll definitely play through again, if only for the story.

Back