• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Reposted: D/P/Pt Scramble Challenge

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

D/P Scramble Challenge

Based off the challenge on Serebii Fourms by Optical Flash
    This worked pretty well the first time, so why not try again?

- [Not So] FAQ

- What is a Scramble Challenge?

\\\\ a scramble challenge is different than most challenges; other members choose your team!

- How does a Scramble Challenge Work?

\\\\ you post that you want to join the challenge, stating if you can trade, if you want only one stage evolution Pokemon, if you can start a new game or if you want to train a team on a completed game cartridge, etc. Then, other members post Pokemon to be on your team. Once you have 6 Pokemon on your team, you start the challenge!

- When is a challenge completed?

\\\\ your challenge is finished once you defeat the Elite Four.

- How do I sign up?

\\\\ sign up using the following form:
    Code:
    Username:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia]Pokemon Specifications:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia]User Specifications:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia]Pokemon on Team [so far]:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia]-[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia]-[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia]-[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia]-[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia]-[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia]-

- Rules

\\\\
    1. No one can issue a Pokemon to a challenger that already has the Pokemon in their team.
    2. No useless Pokemon, unless the challenger wants useless Pokemon
    3. Each challenger must post the version used and if they can't trade. This is so people issuing Pokemon knows what Pokemon he/she can or can't issue. [under User specifications]
    4. You can only issue one Pokemon to each challenger.
    5. Challengers must state Pokemon the don't want so they aren't issued that Pokemon [under Pokemon specifications]
    6. You must accept the Pokemon issued to you if you didn't state that you did not want it.

Challengers

///deku
    Pokemon Specifications: all fully evolved, no legends, no nicknames, and limit to one move restriction. By the way, I am using two slots for HM Slaves.
    User Specifications: using Diamond, can breed every breedable Pokemon.
    Pokemon on Team [so far]:
    - Clefairy [must learn Gravity]
    - Arbok [must learn Spit-Up]
    - Octillery [must learn Signal Beam]
    - Lucario [Must learn Bone Rush]

///Akera..
    Pokemon Specifications: All Basic Pokémon [NFE's]. No move restrictions. 2 Hm Slaves.
    User Specifications: Pearl - Can breed and trade.
    - Surskit [can evolve]
    - Sentret [Can evolve]
    - Nidoran M [Can only evolve into Nidorino]
    - Bidoof [Can evolve]

///. K i a r r a *
    Pokemon Specifications: No legendaries, no two Pokemon types the same (excluding dual-types), no restrictions on moves. I'd like an amusing nickname for each Pokemon please, and for you to tell me whether or not I can evolve them (aside from useless Pokemon like Magikarp). Will being using two slots for HM Slaves.
    User Specifications: Diamond - can breed/ trade from Platinum only.
    - Croagunk [nn. GunkyGoo, can evolve]
    - Swinub [nn. SwineFlu]
    - Nincada [Evolvable, Nicknamed: Nincompoop]
    - Shinx [Nickname: Sfinx Can't evolve]

///WisherWisherWish
    Pokemon Specifications: No legendaries, No TM Moves, All can evolve, HM slaves
    User Specifications: Diamond- No Trading or Breeding
    - Budew [must evolve into a Roselia before any other asigned Pokemon can evolve]
    - Combee [must be female]
    - Burmy [Female, must become a steel Wormadam]
    - Zubat [Cannot evolve until after Canalave Gym]
    - Rhyhorn [Can evolve to Rhydon after the Budew evolved]
    - Sneasel [Cannot evolve until after you Sunnyshore Gym]

///Rich Boy Rob
    Pokemon Specifications: No restrictions what so ever
    User Specifications: Can trade, Playing on completed Platinum cartridge, Am issuing personal challenge to not just beat E4 but to do Stark Mountain side quest as I haven't done it yet
    - Combee [must be male, and must defeat one of the elite four's Pokemon]
    - Mawile [must have two stat reducing/enhancing moves]
    - Aipom [cannot evolve]
    - Gligar [No item can be attached and must learn at least 2 sand type attacks.]
    - Tentacool [must learn a non-status Poison-type move]
    -

///JessicaH
    Pokemon Specifications: No traded evo's.
    User Specifications: Pearl, Can't trade.
    - Budew
    - Munchlax [Must know 4 normal type attacks which he learns by leveling up. (He can learn attacks like Last resort by move tutor, because he also can learn it himself)]
    - Wingull [cannot evolve, no TM moves]
    -
    -
    -

///11wildy
    Pokemon Specifications: I want to be allowed to evolve, I want some cool nicknamesand you have to say 1 to 3 moves I should have. (From those moves I mean it can learn by leveling up) Also, instead of saying just growl, you can say stat uppering, lowering, or has to be able to give status problem. 2 HM slots. No honey tree or swarm pokemon. I want to catch 1 pokemon early in the game.(idc about the rest)
    User Specifications: Using Diamond. No breedingor trading.
    - Drifloon [must catch once you get to Valley Windworks. nn: daBlimp. Must learn at least 3 STAB moves]
    - Bibarel [must learn Water Pulse. nn: Bubba]
    - Clefairy [must learn DoubleSlap. nn: Nebula]

-

///Ru-Kun
    Pokemon Specifications:They don't all have to be fully evolved, but I'd like some to be. Please pick out a nickname for them too. No Legendaries. I want a variety of Pokemon from each generation.
    User Specifications:Using a completed Platinum cartridge, and can breed pretty much any Pokemon accept for a few.
    - Scyther [Nickname: Banshee Must learn an attack which involves slicing, like slash, or fure swipes]
    - Elekid [can only evolve untill all of your other Pokemon have reatched their final form (or as evolved as the other restrictions allow.) nn: Buzzar]
    - Floatzel [Must learn 2 STAB moves, no TMs. nn: Current]
    - Gible [nn. Chompy. can only evolve after lv. 50, must only know one move of each type]
    - Sneasel [can only use when it is dark on the game]
    -

///Roland Auron
    Pokemon Speifications: Don't have to be fully evolved, but I would like a few to be. No Nickname.
    User Specifications: No trades, and I am either playing on a New Pearl or a full Platinum. I can't decide. I think a new pearl would be more fun but you can pick a party for either.
    - Starly [can evolve; must be kept around 10 levels above teammates]
    - Aipom [can evolve]
    - Seaking [must know Horn Attack]
    -
    -
    -

///Psycho Jigglypuff
    Pokemon Specifications: No legends, have a silly nickname, evolvable, may have up to 2 move restrictions.
    User Specifications: Completed Pearl, can trade/breed.
    - Wooper [nn. Opedope]
    - Vespiquen [must know Attack Order, Defence Order, and Heal Order. nn. UrHiNess]
    - Eevee [must evolve into Espeon before lv.45, if after lv.45 must evolve into an Umbreon]
    -
    -
    -

///PalCel
    Pokemon Specifications: You decide if your suggested poke can evolve. Must be obtainable in game. (I can't trade with my current internet. No more Wi-Fi.) All pokes have nicknames.
    User Specifications: Diamond- No trading, or rare honey tree pokes. (Combee and Burmy are fine.)
    - Krickitot [nn. BedBug, can evolve]
    - Shinx [nn. Kitty, must be male, can't evolve untill Level 33. Must have 2 Electric moves, one Stat changing move]
    - Pikachu [nn. Pika. Can only learn Thundershock as an electric move. Cannot Evolve.]
    -
    -
    -

///●KiyoshiOokami●
    Pokemon Specifications: Please, Please! No Bidoof. 2 HM slaves. Nicknames.
    User Specifications: Pearl. I can breed almost anything on Platinum. I'll let you know if I can't get it and we can organize a trade.
    - Roselia [nn. Ricardo, male. At least 1 Grass move and 1 Poison moves. Can evolve]
    - Buizel [only 1 water and 1 priority attack]
    -
    -
    -

I may add a few twists once people are used to the challenge! Please ask any questions that concern you! Start issuing Pokemon to challengers, or join the challenge! Start your challenge once you get a full team of issued Pokemon.

Last edited:

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Ah, I signed up to this last time, but had to drop out for personal reasons..
    I'd like to try this again.

Username: Akera..
    Pokemon Specifications: All Basic Pokémon [NFE's]. No move restrictions. 2 Hm Slaves.
    -
    -
    -
    -

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Ah, I signed up to this last time, but had to drop out for personal reasons..
    I'd like to try this again.

Username: Akera..
    -
    -
    -
    -

I'll give you a Surskit that you may evolve.

Oh, and if you didn't noticed, I've signed up so I wouldn't mind if you gave me a pokemon :D

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Username: . K i a r r a *
    Pokemon Specifications: No legendaries, no two Pokemon types the same (excluding dual-types), no restrictions on moves. I'd like an amusing nickname for each Pokemon please, and for you to tell me whether or not I can evolve them (aside from useless Pokemon like Magikarp). Will being using two slots for HM Slaves.
    -
    -
    -
    -

This is my first time doing a challenge like this, so apologies if I mess anything up. XD

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Username: . K i a r r a *
    -
    -
    -
    -

This is my first time doing a challenge like this, so apologies if I mess anything up. XD

You can have a Croagunk nicknamed GunkyGoo, and be sure to give every other challenger a pokemon!

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Username: WisherWisherWish
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

(Please assign me ANY basic Pokemon, i can hack it in at level one. i just dont want a starly or bidoof to start:P. Any besides that is good. Surprise me. And no nicknames.

Please don't hack, just get your Pokemon as you go through the game, and write under user specifications what I told you in the PM.

Anyways, I'll give you a Budew, that must evolve before any of your other Pokemon.

Budew [must evolve into a Roselia before any other asigned Pokemon can evolve]

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Ah, Okay.
    I'll assign some Pokémon, then :D.
    Okay, Deku:-
    You get a Clefairy that Must learn Gravity.
    K i a r r a *:-
    You get a Swinub, Called SwineFlu
    WisherWisherWish:-
    You can have a Female Combee.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I feel like a challenge after beating the Platinum E4, so I'm in
    Username: Rich Boy Rob
    User Specifications: Can trade, Playing on completed Platinum cartridge, Am issuing personal challenge to not just beat E4 but to do Stark Mountain side quest as I haven't done it yet
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I feel like a challenge after beating the Platinum E4, so I'm in
    Username: Rich Boy Rob
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

I'll give you a male combee, which must defeat 1 of the elite fours pokemon.

Also, be sure to assign others pokemon!

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Right
    ///deku
    Arbok [Must learn Spit-Up]
    ///Akera..
    Sentret [Can evolve]
    ///. K i a r r a *
    Nincada [Evolvable, Nicknamed: Nincompoop]
    ///WisherWisherWish
    Burmy [Female, must become a steel Wormadam]

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    deku -> Octillery, must learn Signal Beam.
    Akera.. -> Nidoran (m), may only evolve into Nidorino.
    WisherWisherWish -> Zubat, cannot be evolved until after the Canalave Gym.
    Rich Boy Rob -> Mawile, must have two stat reducing/ enhancing moves.

I hope this is okay. o: I read everything as carefully as possible. XD

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    Username: JessicaH

11wildy

Me!
    Years
    This sounds cool! I want to participate!

//11wildy
    Pokemon Specifications: I want to be allowed to evolve, I want some cool nicknamesand you have to say 1 to 3 moves I should have. (From those moves I mean it can learn by leveling up) Also, instead of saying just growl, you can say stat uppering, lowering, or has to be able to give status problem. 2 HM slots. No honey tree or swarm pokemon. I want to catch 1 pokemon early in the game.(idc about the rest)
    -
    -
    -
    -

I'll give those people all 1 pokemon.

////deku
    Pokemon Specifications: all fully evolved, no legends, no nicknames, and limit to one move restriction. By the way, I am using two slots for HM Slaves.

///Akera..
    - Surskit [can evolve]
    - Sentret [Can evolve]
    - Bidoof [Can evolve]

///. K i a r r a *
    - Swinub [nn. SwineFlu]

///WisherWisherWish
    - Budew [must evolve into a Roselia before any other asigned Pokemon can evolve]
    -

///Rich Boy Rob
    - Aipom [cannot evolve]
    -
    -

///JessicaH
    Pokemon Specifications:
    No traded evo's.
    - Budew
    - Munchlax [Must know 4 normal type attacks which he learns by leveling up. (He can learn attacks like Last resort by move tutor, because he also can learn it himself)]
    -
    -
    -
    -

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    This sounds cool! I want to participate!

//11wildy
    -
    -
    -
    -

I'll give those people all 1 pokemon.

////deku

///Akera..
    - Surskit [can evolve]
    - Sentret [Can evolve]
    - Bidoof [Can evolve]

///. K i a r r a *
    - Swinub [nn. SwineFlu]

///WisherWisherWish
    -

///Rich Boy Rob
    - Aipom [cannot evolve]
    -
    -

///JessicaH
    - Budew
    -
    -
    -
    -

Okay, I signed you up and gave you this Pokemon:
    - Drifloon [must catch once you get to Valley Windworks]

"must catch once you get to Valley Windworks" basically means that if it is not Friday when you reach Valley Windworks then you can't move on untill you catch it on Friday.

Also, the following may begin their challenge:

///deku

///Akera..
    - Surskit [can evolve]
    - Sentret [Can evolve]
    - Bidoof [Can evolve]

///. K i a r r a *
    - Swinub [nn. SwineFlu]

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    I think I'm going to take part with my Platinum cartridge!

Username:Ru-Kun
    Pokemon Specifications:They don't all have to be fully evolved, but I'd like some to be. Please pick out a nickname for them too. No Legendaries. I want a variety of Pokemon from each generation.
    User Specifications:Using a Platinum cartridge, and can breed pretty much any Pokemon accept for a few.
    -Syther/Banshee
    -Elekid/Buzzar
    -Floatzel/Current (2 STAB moves)
    -Gible/Chompy (evolve after level 50 and one moveper type)
    -Swablu/Damp Rug (Evolve ASAP, learn Dragon Dance, and only know special attacks)
    -

Last edited:

11wildy

Me!
    Years
    I'll give you one from the first generation.

User Specifications:Using a completed Platinum cartridge, and can breed pretty much any Pokemon accept for a few.
    - Scyther [Nickname: Banshee Must learn an attack which involves slicing, like slash, or fure swipes]
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Also,Deku, I asked for a nickname and some moves. You didn't give me some.

Last edited:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    11wildy can I evolve the Syther? One more thing you can have a Bibarel that has to learn Water Pulse and it's nickname is Bubba!

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I think I'm going to take part with my completed Platinum cartridge!

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

I'll give you an Elekid which you can only evolve untill all of your other Pokemon have reatched their final form (or as evolved as the other restrictions allow). nn: Buzzar

I'll give you one from the first generation.

-
    -
    -
    -
    -

Also,Deku, I asked for a nickname and some moves. You didn't give me some.

Oops, sorry forgot :D
    nn: daBlimp (with that capitilization), and must learn at least 3 STAB moves

Back