• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request: All trainer sprites from Red/Bllue to Ruby/Sapphire

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2004
    Request: All trainer sprites from Red/Bllue to Red Fire/Green Leaf

Might someone help me in getting the sprites of ALL the trainers from Red/Blue/Yellow, Gold/Silver/Crystal and Ruby/Sapphire? I'm planning on doing a huge trainer picture and I need all the trainers, it doesn't matter if the Gold/Silver repeats from Red/Blue, they differ to a certain extent.

So if there is a website or something that has these sprite pictures, could you please point me out to it? Thnx. :)

Ah, corrected, almost forgot to include the latest one which we can get via emulator, Red Fire and Leaf Green... I also wouldn't mind getting those. :D

Last edited:

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
  • Can anyone show me the sprites for Lass (FR/LG) and Lady (R/S)? I know several sprite resources, but none of them name the trainer sprites. And being a G/S/C junkie, I can't recognize the two. XD

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Back