• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Hello there, my request is too have this Pokecommunity account erased or at least blocked (either the account or the IP). I have no more reasons to belong in this website and if you would please do me such a favor I'd be very grateful since different things happened lately regarding my account and this forum with other member(s).
    In the past I have commited "trolling" on purpose so I could have this happening, I'm afraid that if my account is not erased or blocked as I demand, I'm going to have to continue with "trolling" in order to achieve my goal. I truly want this to end. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AGAINST THE FORUM ITSELF, if you think otherwise I have to ask you to read again. Thank you.

Zet

Years
  • PC doesn't erase accounts. If you don't want to be here, just erase PC from your bookmarks(if you bookmarked it) and just not come back. Also don't resort to trolling if you have the option of just not coming back.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    The problem is that because of one of those things I have mentioned before, I can't "stop getting online". That is why I'd like my account blocked.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • ....You could just give the account to someone else and have them change the password and email address. You could even use a throwaway email account...just google for 'em, they're everywhere.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    If you just can't stop yourself from coming online too much, and you do like this place enough, I wouldn't suggest blocking access to your account. Chances are if you get to the point where your time is managed better and you want / are able to come back, then you'd probably want your same account I'd guess?

That'd be my thoughts, but if you really wanna lock yourself out of the account then you'll just have to try some of the suggestions above. That's all you can do. ><;

Back