• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Requesting manga summaries

Years
    Every time I make a topic like this, nobody ever responds. Hopefully this will be different. Anyways, can someone give a brief summary on what happens in the volumes after the Adventures series stops in America?

Years
    For some reason, Viz stopped it after Yellow defeats Lance. There's actually more than that. Nobody knew that Yellow was a girl. Nobody knew who Blue(jp) was talking to the phone...

anyways...

CLICK HERE!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Lady Dragonrider said:
    Every time I make a topic like this, nobody ever responds. Hopefully this will be different. Anyways, can someone give a brief summary on what happens in the volumes after the Adventures series stops in America?
    Shouldn't this be in Manga/Comics?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It was just recently added. *moves*

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    As long as you guys keep adding new ones to make it useful, sure. *stick*

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    I'm working on my website and hopefully when it is partially ready I shall have at least vol. 9 in hand to summarise the whole story.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Err I must have been out of it yesterday. Sorry.

Back