• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Requesting trades

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
    Pleasure to help man :)
    By helping people, people help me too :)

Got some others too man...
    Ralts male, Slowpoke, Porygon, Castform, Miltank and Clamperl :)

Non-Legend

Forever Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    i haven't crossed of castform and miltank yet i got them on haloween night in wi fi trade

Non-Legend

Forever Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    yes i do and i keep getting an error when i try to communicate with your ds.

Non-Legend

Forever Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    going to try turning ds off and back on to check connection settings and see if that'll help fix

Non-Legend

Forever Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    keeps failing have you been disconnecting after it fails? Because if your still connected even after the error screen whatever problem is won't get fixed.

Non-Legend

Forever Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    hmm well disconnect and reconnect maybe i should try being the inviter this time and see by any off chance it happens to work.

yay it worked. There were strande sounds coming from my ds you wouldn't happen to have that headset for wi-fi communication do you because that's the only thing that came to my mind and frosslass is lvl1 so I can train anyway I want thanks!

Last edited:

Le_Avatar

Years
    Hey got it this time :)
    My step-father told me that's maybe the fact that he's downloading on the other computer, so it could have taken the whole band of our server...
    Anyway :)

Non-Legend

Forever Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    you had a tangela in your party by any chance were you trying to make it evolve because i just found out it could yesterday when my evolved.

Le_Avatar

Years
    Yep, it's getting near lvl 33 so it'll evolve soon :)
    And by the way, no I don't have the mic set for Voice Chat... You might have heard me talking to my stepfather :)

So interested in the others ?

Non-Legend

Forever Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    yes i am interested very interested. these new evelotions are a bit weir because they're sinnoh pokemon but they're not part of the dex till after you beat the game its so weird and a bit hard to find out how they evolve i only know a few new evolutions.

Le_Avatar

Years
    If you have any question about some... Just give me a PM... Got the Complete Pokedex Book so I can answer easily :)

So hum... do you any of the following ?
    Omanyte, Dunsparce, Swinub, Delibird, Houndour, Stantler, Shroomish, Whismur, Nosepass, Gulpin, Spheal or Krabby to trade ?
    I'm in need of those mostly :)

Non-Legend

Forever Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    i have krabby and nosepass i can part with if still have it. I have Swinub and delibird, dunsparce and I have helix fossils so i can get another omanyte I can give you.

Back