• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Requests.....Munna does......

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    D= everyones banners coming out the same i need new brushes xP
    Espio.png

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • I am requesting a banner my random buddy

Dimensions: 500 x 220
    Picture(s): http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/Naruto/lee/naruto_lee0047.jpg < This one for the background like the flying ken thats in your sig
    http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/Naruto/lee/naruto_lee0059.jpg < this one on the left side of the banner.
    Font: Comic Sans MS
    Text: With This Last Move, I'll Finish You!
    Colours: Dark Green
    Border: black
    Other: Can you animate the text? Just like the one thats in my sig.

Thanks in advance

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Shampoo: er... this isnt the font you wanted but you didnt reply ..... meh.... ill change it if you want
    smoothcriminal.jpg
    smoothcriminal.png

rocklee: easy tween ^_^
    rocklee.gif

Aang: The Last Airbender: of course your the reason why others came advertising is great xD.... i had to use imageshack, photobucket messed it up.....
    wolverine7mi.gif

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    actually im not that great niether that crap, in the middle i think, trust me there are tonnes of people better than me... on this forum too...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i have a problem with photoshop atm... so i'll do the requests asap.... oh a bigger pic would be nice jack

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back