• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Required entry Shape is missing

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2020
    I needed help figuring out what caused the error if any of y'all could help me. Here's the error:
    unknown.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Your Pokémon PBS files are from an older version of Essentials. The newer one requires a (Pokédex) Shape for each Pokémon in the file. I think if you search around you'll probably be able to find a PBS with those shapes, this issue comes up quite often.

EDIT: Also, I moved you thread from Games Showcase to here. Showcase is for posting your game's thread, not asking questions. I also renamed your thread to reflect the error message. You don't have to have an explanatory thread name, but it usually helps the thread get more replies.

Back