• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Reset Sale, Items, Berries and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I can help you trading back any items you wish (and I mean ANY, doesn't matter if they're like, 700 :P), I'd just like a Passho Berry (if you happen to have one) and an Enigma Berry in return o 3o

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 3, 2021
I can help you trading back any items you wish (and I mean ANY, doesn't matter if they're like, 700 :P), I'd just like a Passho Berry (if you happen to have one) and an Enigma Berry in return o 3o

I have a Passho berry and an Enigma but delaying trades until about 10 pm ET its 425 pm ET right now

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I have a Passho berry and an Enigma but delaying trades until about 10 pm ET its 425 pm ET right now

I certainly don't mind having to wait, I just felt like helping out, so just send me a buzz when you want to do the trade :3

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 3, 2014
Can I take Riolu and Dragonair? My friend code is: 1263-6872-5533.
I've already registered you.

Venun

Hoarding since 1985
Years
if it's ok then, a shiny castform would be cool :) seeing there's 2 someone else can have the other, win-win :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back