• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Reshiram and Zekrom from this set re-released in Japan

Darthrai

Dragon Tamer
Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Aaaaand it looks like Japan's getting a new Pokémon figure promotion for their McD's. They seem to be getting the same Reshiram and Zekrom figures that the rest of the world got earlier this year, but with NEW and IMPROVED LIGHT-UP TAILS! Finally! (Along with a new Pikachu, a new Oshawott, Victini, and the Genies.)

http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com/2011/11/pokemon-figure-happy-meal-set.html

Anyone wanna bet that this'll be the next NA/EU promotion? It'll be awesome :D (Personally, I hope that they release it by the time I'm back in Toronto. It sucks being screwed over here in Montreal with French pack-in TCG cards and having to do some big eBay song and dance to get them in English, especially if they decide to include playable/rare cards with the toys >.<)

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Even though it's an update, we don't really allow threads from July to be posted in, so I've moved your post into a new thread for discussion! :)

I dunno, I don't think English speaking countries will get another Pokemon promotion based on Black and White, rather their next promotion will be for the next game sadly, imo.

Back