• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Reshiram or Zekrom?

Which is your favourite?

• Total voters

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I got both but anytime i use them its in a double battle they bring out the best in each other!

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    Reshiram. It's adorable, in my opinion...and I like Fire-types more than Electric-types.

...That's not to say Zekrom isn't cool, though. Zekrom has an awesome design and a great typing....I just prefer Reshiram.

Shiny4Etress

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2011
    I am so sorry I didn't say this, but I just like Reshiram better but use Zekrom more often, so I voted they are both just as awesome.

Last edited:

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
    Years
    Like HaloSonic said, Reshiram was pretty much the reason why i bought black instead of white.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2011
    Reshiram has a better design imo.
    But I like the attacks etc. of Zekrom more.

Zekrom

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    My choice is Reshiram. First, Reshiram has a more appealing design, in my opinion. I also think Zekrom has a bit too much of a "bad guy" appearance to me. As far as battles go, I like Reshiram better because he is more powerful with Special attacks, which most Fire-type moves are. Zekrom is more powerful physically, while most Electric-type moves are special.

Buttered Coat

I AM BUT A COAT.
    Years
    My favourite type is electric so I much prefer Zekrom. It looks a bit more dragon-like. Reshiram looks a lot like a giant dog with wings. I only like Kyurem because it's my strongest pokemon XD

NatureKeeper

Both are awesome. Zekrom looks like the hardcore creature that would totally wipe out its enemies and Reshiram is elegant, calm and has an epic wolf cry. I can't choose.

TheSilentSolemn

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Zekrom

I mean come on Reshiram is pretty cool but, I'd have to go with Zekrom. That's just because he looks a little bit cooler and because I have White instead of Black.:paranoid:

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
    Years
    Zekrom ftw

I lurv Dragons,I lurv Electricts put them together and you get the awesome Zekuromu!

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    When they were first released, I was for Reshiram all the way, but when all of the other version exclusives were released I loved all of White's exclusives and then I realized how much more I liked Zekrom. Really, I think they are both cool, but Zekrom just has a sleeker design.

Back